The male partner needs the IVF treatment in case the male partner is facing the probable issues that are to be mentioned here under:-
- In case the male partner in the couple is not having the quantitative sperms that are required in making the female partner pregnant.
- In case the male partner is not producing the quantitative sperms that are to be needed with the pregnancy of the female partner.
- If in case the male is having the issues that are difficult to disclose even to the fertility experts.
- If the male is facing the genetic disorders and due to that he is not able to reproduce naturally.
- If the male partner is having the issues of cancer treatment and the male is having the treatment with chemotherapy so in that case he is not able to have the qualified sperms within his body.
- Through semen analysis, the fertility experts define infertility of the male partner.
- Through testicle biopsy, infertility is being defined within the male partner’s reproductive organ.
- Through hormonal changes in the male’s body fertility treatment is being prescribed by the fertility experts to the male partner.
- With the passing or crossing of reproductive age of the male partner so in such a case his body is not able to produce the qualitative and also the quantitative sperms that is needed during the inter course and makes the female in getting pregnant.
- In case the male partner is facing the issues relative to low sperm’s count than required for achieving pregnancy.
Male partner is being defined that he is infertile by his fertility experts, so in such a case the male partner is recommended the treatment of ICSI, IUI, IMSI and PICSI and if all the treatments are failed in delivering the successful results in conceiving the child through the fertility treatment than the other option with the male partner as recommended by the fertility experts to the couple is that the couple should opt for the treatment of fertility in the form of IVF that is being associative with the fertility treatment to be made much more effective in making the treatment to be designed with obtaining the desired results.
How male partner is signifying infertility?
Infertility can be defined within the male’s body in case the couple is having the unprotected intercourse of almost a year and despite of that the female partner is not able to conceive than in such a case the couple must consult the case with their fertility experts and then the fertility experts after proper analysis, verification and check up, the fertility experts identify the clear perceptions and then defines the issues of infertility to be present in the male partner, this is because after proper analysis infertility is being present within the male partner’s body.
But prior to that, it is being properly identifying that if there is not any issue of infertility to be present in the female partner than the couple should be recommended by the fertility experts to opt for male infertility treatments like the treatment for IUI, ICSI and PICSI as these are the treatments for the male infertility in which the male partner’s sperms are directly obtained from the testis of the male reproductive organ by the experts using the fine quality needle and the sperms are washed and the qualified sperms directly transferred in the female’s uterus in order to obtain successful results in the form of the child.
But in case the male partner is not producing the sperms which is required in the pregnancy of the female than the experts should be prescribed the treatment of infertility through IVF using sperm donor’s sperms to be mixed well with the eggs of the intended mother in the laboratory dish in order to obtain the qualified embryos and then the embryos that is helpful for being transferred in the female’s uterus so as to be owing the child of the couple in which the male partner is facing the issues of infertility.
Success rate of the treatment of IVF
In case the male partner’s infertility is being cured through the treatment of IVF than in such a case the couple can have the treatment through 2 ways-
- Using the male partner’s sperms to be mixed with the eggs of the female partner than the success rate may be merely about 70% in case the sperms are not of the best quality but with the artificial insemination’s one can achieve the most prominent result factor in owing the child of his own.
- Using the sperms of the donor and is being mixed with the eggs of the female partner than in such a case the success rate of IVF treatment is barely falls in between 88% to 95% which is really a good sign for the infertile couples and for the experts too in achieving the success through the artificial insemination.