Egg freezing in India is an approach to Living, Growing, and building a Family!
Medical science has the best option for your infertility conditions: Egg freezing in India!
Needless to add more words for the medical industry as warm gratitude stands significant for the continual derivation of medical science. Yes, this arena of modern living has its position particularly worldwide as it brings out various beneficial preferences to living healthier till you live. So it answers all when to think about living with the latest medical solutions. Egg freezing in India is the best option present in assisted reproductive techniques.
In India, we bank best for fertility treatments and surgeries accountable to having many intended couples to have been treated well by us. Offering a wide range of fertility treatments: IUI treatments, IVF treatments, ICSI, Surrogacy options, Egg and sperm donation, Laser Hatching, Freezing, Blastocyst Transfer, and gynecological services, we leave no questions to get asked after.
Now let us make our view clear to you over egg freezing. Oocytes cryopreservation or egg freezing process in India is an innovation in Assisted Reproductive Technologies. For the past 20 years, it has been possible to freeze embryos, and thousands of babies have been born globally.
Since our inception, we are proud to have our attendance reliable in delivering world-class fertility treatments as egg freezing is still a very new and experimental technique. Egg-freezing success rates in India have much higher become parents successfully.
Key Features of World Fertility Services
- Highly top-notch technologies and advanced methods
- Top consultation and counseling session
- Highly experienced fertility and IVF doctor in India
- Affordable IVF treatment with various packages
- Highest success rates of IVF in India
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: +91-9560712022
What should you know about Egg Freezing in India at us?
Egg freezing is an innovation in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technologies. It helps partners to conceive a healthy child in future because of any social factor or severe health conditions. It is an option for women wanting to preserve their eggs before having some form of cancer treatment. After cancer treatment, you can have healthy eggs for fertilization with the male sperm to conceive the child successfully. Chemotherapy or any radiation treatment affects the person fertility and causes poor eggs or sperm production.
It is an essential option for individuals undergoing IVF who object to the practice of freezing embryos. Different conditions affect the IVF process and cause failure. Your expert will suggest another IVF treatment cycle. It will require following the entire process again that will need egg retrieval. You can freeze multiple eggs in one cycle to use in numerous procedures for pregnancy.
A woman can postpone their desire to conceive a child through egg freezing in India. After some years, you can have healthy eggs for fertilization in any assisted reproductive technique. Partners can select eggs, sperm or embryos (fertilized eggs) freezing in India.
Is egg freezing in India for me?
Yes, any person facing health issues and looking for pregnancy in the future can select egg cryopreservation. It will provide them with healthy eggs in future pregnancies to have successful pregnancy results. It is the best approach as many people choose to conceive a healthy baby. By storing eggs, you can use them for assisted reproductive techniques in the future. Also, you may want to talk about freezing eggs with our clinic if:
- You are facing medical problems and require treatment that will affect your fertility health, such as some forms of cancer treatment.
- You want to focus on your career and social life rather than marriage or conceiving the baby. At higher age, your egg quality may decline.
- The couple wants financial stability before becoming parents to provide the best future for their child.
- You are undergoing IVF and have a chance of failure. The frozen eggs can use in another IVF cycle and will not require egg retrieval again to perform.
- It will save your ability to get pregnant in the future and advanced age.
WORLD FERTILITY SERVICES is present to help every couple. You can have the best infertility treatment with top guidance. Moreover, the best IVF centre in India has advanced technologies and techniques for various treatments. Many patients choose us for their successful procedures and outcome. With it, you can have detailed IVF cost in India. It’s available with packages and other assistance that help.
Furthermore, your treatment will perform by the top experienced fertility experts. They use their top education and information in performing successful treatments. With it, you will get many benefits and facilities for the best process.
Get us to Conserve Fertility by Egg Freezing
What is the Procedure for Egg Freezing in India?
- Step Before you have the same opinion on egg freezing, your clinician will give details on the process involved with the risks. Also, your clinic should provide opportunities to talk about your feelings and concerns with a specialist counsellor.
- Step You will get yourself screened for contagious diseases, such as HIV and Hepatitis B and C.
- Step You will require giving written consent for your eggs to be stored. To enhance egg production, the specialist will prescribe various fertility medications. It works to stimulate the ovarian function and boost ovarian egg production. The dosage will maintain for 12 to 15 days. After it, the fertility expert will inject some hormonal medicines to release the eggs into the female uterus.
- Step The procedure will be the same as for conventional IVF to collect eggs. With less discomfort, your professional can do the technique using anaesthesia. A catheter and transvaginal ultrasonography will insert through the vagina into the female uterus. It will locate the eggs containing follicles and aspirate them to collect and retrieve them outside the uterus.
- Step A freezing solution will add to protect the eggs when they get frozen. It will provide you with healthy eggs for ART as their structure remains the same.
- Step The eggs will freeze either by cooling or by vitrification. You can store your eggs as per your preference and needs.
Time to store Eggs
When you store eggs, ensure that you know the limits on the storage time and keep in contact with the clinic:
The usual storage period for eggs can for ten years. This period can be gone above only in firm circumstances. Yes, your clinician will be able to give details on whether you could do it and for how long you may be able to store your eggs.
You must allow the clinic to know if you vary your address. They will be able to contact you when the storage period is coming to an end. If they cannot contact you when the storage period finishes, they may receive your eggs out of storage and let them expire.
IVF success rate in India is much higher which helps achieve successful outcomes. You can have the best outcome by managing the conditions. Still, your success rate of IVF in India depends on various factors.
Your IVF success rates will be as per your age. Such as:
for women under age 30
for women age 35 - 37
for women ages 38 - 40
for women over age 40
The couple’s age, infertility conditions, centre you choose health status, and other aspects. These are highly responsible for affecting your IVF treatment. Your IVF success rates in India depend on various factors, such as:
- Moreover, you can have advanced procedures and approaches for increasing the conception chances.
- Your best fertility centre can help with the best method and approaches.
- These depend on your infertility and health conditions. Your fertility expert will suggest they increase the treatment outcome.
Egg freezing process in India
An egg-freezing liaison will talk with you concerning the program and will then get you planned for two appointments: An ultrasound and blood work will perform to evaluate your ovarian function.
A consultation with doctors will place after the ultrasound and blood test outcomes to discuss alternatives.
How Many Eggs Do I desire to freeze?
Yes, it can suggest freezing 15 – 20 mature eggs. Parallel to the fact that an average couple gets 5 to 6 months to attain pregnancy, not every egg will result in a pregnancy. By a group of 15 – 20 eggs, numerous attempts at conception will go possible. Women aging of 37 years or more youthful with ovarian reserve recovered an average of 13 eggs per cycle. Thus, it will take most women a minimum of 2 cycles to make the optimum number of 15 – 20 eggs.
One-third of women are to need three or more cycles. A critical point to think about is that not all eggs collected at retrieval have the ability to develop into a normal pregnancy. Pregnancy is just possible from mature eggs, so while the total number of eggs collected during the recovery is pertinent, an even better sign is the number of mature eggs that are eventually frozen. The day after your egg retrieval, you will contact about the total number of mature eggs that went frozen.
How do you become pregnant in the future?
Many assisted reproductive techniques are available to manage different infertility conditions. These can perform for the fertilization of frozen eggs, sperm, and embryos. Many companies offer opportunities to their female employees to save their healthy eggs at a younger age. They can select to become pregnant in the future according to their preference. You can control your parenthood timing as many couples want to focus on their financial and relationship stability first before conceiving the baby. The egg freezing process in India is the best option for women undergoing any treatment or surgery that can affect the eggs and fertility health. Cancer treatment, and chemotherapy, affect the female eggs and ovaries’ health. The following procedures are available for successful pregnancy with frozen eggs:
- IVF: In vitro fertilization is the top treatment and is highly successful for becoming parents to several infertility problems. It is capable of working with cryopreserved sperm and gametes. The healthy male sperm will fertilize the frozen female eggs. A specialist will execute it in the lab.
- They will use ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) for better results as eggs are frozen. The eggs will thaw by them for conventional temperature. Experts collect the male partner’s sperm for preparation. It fertilizes and inseminates outside female reproduction, and experts watch the growth. They pick healthy, fully formed ones to implant in the female uterus to induce conception. The catheter transfers it, and it sticks to the uterine lining. The results of the process will confirm pregnancy after two weeks.
- ICSI: Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (IVF) presents fertilization and top-notch for frozen eggs. The healthy and prepared sperm injects directly into the frozen eggs after thawing. It provides healthy fertilized eggs successfully as sperm travels into the cytoplasm. The expert will confirm their growth to implant into the female partner uterus.
- GIFT: Gamete Intrafallopian tube transfer (GIFT) performs the same as IVF. The expert thaws the female eggs (frozen) and collects the male sperm for preparation. They fertilize the gametes in the lab and implant the female uterus within 24 hours. It provides the best results than in the IVF process because the fertilization of the gametes observes under expert observation (in IVF).
- Surrogacy: Surrogacy provides the top results in severe fertility conditions when no other treatment will work. It can perform with frozen eggs and male sperm to provide a genetic baby. The intended parents and the surrogate mother work together to complete the process. She conceives and delivers the child of intended parents. The conception performs with IVF or ICSI process as the female frozen eggs will thaw to have the conventional temperature and fertilize with the male sperm. After fertilization, it implants into the surrogate mother womb.
Which is the best place in India for egg freezing?
In India, WORLD FERTILITY SERVICES is a well-known location. There are many cutting-edge techniques and methods available for treating infertility. Our first-rate support and services result in successful conception. You will have the treatments with higher success rates as our highly certified doctors perform. They consider every person emotions and sympathies to support them well. Our entire medical staffs have well-behaviour with higher experiences that assist every couple. We have highly affordable Egg freezing cost in India.
You will get a home-like feeling and comfort because of our VIP services. The treatment costs are much more affordable than in developed countries and top centres in India. Many centres in India perform treatments with hidden charges, the best centre has priority of transparencies, and the ultimate motive is to provide happiness for couples through their happy and healthy children. You can have the best egg freezing in India to become a parent successfully in the future.
Why choose us:
You can choose the best IVF centre in India for a successful outcome. We understand that couples face problems while deciding upon the treatment and place. But do not worry anymore because we are available with top-notch procedures and methods. Your infertility condition can have the best treatment accordingly. What else you will get through us?
- World-class facilities and technologies for treatments
- VIP services and proper maintenance
- 24*7 guidance and assistance by top counselors
- Super active medical team with polite behavior
- All fertility treatments and procedures in one place
- Highest IVF and other treatments success rates
- Well-build infrastructure for top comfort
- Contact us: email@example.com
- Call us: +91-9560712022
Get us to treat Infertility by Egg FreezingAt us, we offer a wide range of best fertility treatments such as egg freezing to help women to get pregnant
Who can be your eggs donor?
When choosing the best egg donor, the couple has to choose any agency or from their family. You have to check various details about the egg donor. The egg donor in India will provide the couple with healthy eggs. So for a better outcome, you have to confirm various information and background about the donor. You have to check her health, age, family, and educational background. Also, she does not have any severe disorders. So to confirm it, your expert will perform various tests, such as HIV, hepatitis, thyroid, etc. The donor eggs will fertilize with the male sperm and implant into the female uterus for pregnancy.
How IVF cost in India is much more affordable than in developed countries?
IVF cost in India is much more reasonable than in industrialized nations. India is a developing country with top assistance in ART technologies. Any couple from a different country can choose India for its effective and reasonable medical costs. For the greatest treatments, India has a wide variety of top locations. The leading fertility clinics in India provide an IVF treatment cost that is reasonably anticipated. One can receive the greatest care and find a team of top fertility doctors, laboratory staff, IVF-trained specialists, lab professionals, embryologists, urologists, and other knowledgeable personnel at the best fertility clinic in India. First-rate care at reasonable prices is a promise for our clients.
What are the chances of IVF with egg donor?
The IVF can function donor eggs for better outcomes. It involves advanced approaches and procedures to providing the pregnancy. The IVF treatment chances increase with the egg donor. As, the female partner has poor eggs that causing problem in the result. And the donor eggs have high quality that provides top results. You can have donor eggs in various severe issues that affecting the conception chances. The donor eggs collect from the healthy and young age woman. Also, the fertilization with ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) increases the pregnancy outcome.
Does egg donor increase the process charges?
Yes, the egg donor IVF process have high charges than normal IVF treatment. It involves different advanced stages and approaches. First, having the egg donor that is difficult and need high amount. Then, the egg retrieval that needs various fertility medications and hormonal injections. It increases the eggs production and provides healthy eggs for the IVF treatment. The different medicines have high charges that affect the budget. Next, the eggs retrieval performs with advanced and surgical process. And lastly, the couple has to provide the monetary benefit to the egg donor.