Consider us; Fuel to your Journey-of-parenthood.
Get your Family Complete by Modern Fertility Treatments in India, as IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection stands one of them.
Though the hands of experts-in-medicine are to ascertain every kind of disease extinct, people are usually found believing on them consequently. Yes, it may be seen that attendance of medical solution is to be reminisced precisely if prescribed well. Not it does mean a lot to going abroad for medical treatment, if it makes line of contentment among its clients remedially.
So rely on the medical solutions to feel you no paucity of any medical facilitation to get. In India, this is thoroughly been to host for the guests more than all the expectations, so is common to treat with exclusive manner of services to avail in the country, such as IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection. So to get treated well with the best-in-class medical treatments, we are liable to coming with numerous entities to accomplish your remedial prospects.
At us, our ICSI procedure for infertile couples is an assisted reproductive technology (ART) used to treat sperm-related infertility problems. ICSI is used to extend the fertilization phase of in vitro fertilization (IVF) by injecting a single sperm into a mature egg.
Also it can be used in teratozoospermia, because once the egg gets fertilized, abnormal sperm morphology does not seem to influence blastocyst development. Even with severe teratozoospermia, microscopy can still become aware of the few sperm cells that have a “normal” morphology, letting for optimal success rate.
Number of Fertility Treatments renders Ambrosia-like to Infertile Couples.At our fertility clinic in Delhi, ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection) is usually done following an in vitro fertilization procedure to remove one to several oocytes from a woman. With no doubt to say that ICSI brings itself as the most successful form of treatment for men who are infertile and is used in nearly half of all IVF treatments.
Though this technique was developed to achieve fertilization for couples with severe male factor infertility, this also overcomes many of the barriers to fertilization and lets couples with little hope of achieving successful pregnancy to obtain for the fertilized embryos.
The procedure requires that the female partner endures ovarian stimulation with fertility medications so that several mature eggs increase. These eggs are then aspirated through vagina using vaginal ultrasound, and nurtured under specific conditions in the embryology laboratory. The semen sample is prepared by spinning the sperm cells through a special medium.
This separates live sperm from debris and most of the dead sperm. The embryologist then picks up the single live sperm in a glass needle and injects it directly into the egg.
Though an infertile couple is likely to have their baby with the help of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), our technological advancement in medicine has proven that infertility is treatable.
How is IVF ICSI is performed?
At us, there are basically five simple steps to ICSI which include the following:
- The mature egg is held with a specialized pipette.
- A very weak, sharp, and hollow needle gets used to stop and raise a single sperm.
- The needle is then cautiously put in through the shell of egg and into cytoplasm of the egg.
- The sperm gets injected into the cytoplasm, and the needle is carefully removed.
- The eggs are confirmed the following day for evidence of normal fertilization.
How Successful is ICSI?
Through the ICSI Procedure for infertile couples, many couples with hard male factor infertility problems have attained pregnancy at our clinic. Fertilization rates of 70-80 percent of all eggs injected equal to fertilization with normal sperm are currently being achieved, and pregnancy rates are similar to those seen with IVF in couples with no male factor infertility.
The most important marker of ICSI success seems to be the fertilization rate realized with the ICSI procedure. The fertilization rate in the our IVF laboratory is outstanding as currently 80-85 percent. Therefore, eight out of every 10 eggs will fertilize, on average.
Who opt for ICSI?At us, those who are found of the following cases:
- 55 per cent if you are under 35;
- 44 per cent if you are between 35 and 37;
- 31 per cent if you are between 38 and 39;
- 24 per cent if you are aged between 40 and 42;
- 16 per cent if you are between 43 and 44;
- 12 per cent if you are over 44.
- ICSI may give you and your spouse a chance of imagining your genetic child when other options are closed to you.
- If your spouse is too anxious to ejaculate on day of egg collection for standard IVF, sperm could instead be removed for ICSI.
- Also ICSI can be used to help for the couples with inexplicable infertility, though experts haven’t found that ICSI makes pregnancy any more likely than standard IVF.
- ICSI does not appear to have an effect on how the children conceived via procedure develop physically.
- If males with sperm anti-bodies;
- If males with ejaculated dysfunction due to spinal chord injury or malfunction such as quadriplegics or paraplegics;
- If patients with retrograde ejaculation (ejaculation of the sperm into the urinary bladder) who fail to become pregnant with IUI;
- If patients where fertilization has failed with In vitro fertilization;
- If patients have had previous history of tuberculosis or endometriosis.
Step 2. The eggs are then collected and each egg gets injected with a single sperm from your partner or a donor. After two to three days in the laboratory, those that are transferred to your womb in the same way as for conventional IVF.
Step 3. The clinic may also put forward blastocyst transfer, where the fertilized eggs are left to mature for five to six days and then transferred.
Step 4. After the treatment, your clinic is likely to position a date with you for your pregnancy test.
Step 1. An embryologist is liable to scrutinize your sperm under a microscope and make a decision whether ICSI could enhance your chances of fathering a baby.
Step 2. The next step relies on whether you are able to give sperm without medical intervention.
Step 3. A single sperm gets injected into each egg. This does not mean that the egg is fertilized, but ICSI now provides an opportunity for that composite process to begin.
Step 4. Subsequently one – three of the best quality embryos get moved to the womb.
If a woman gets expectant naturally, there is a 1.5% to 3% chance that the baby will have a major birth defect. The chance of birth defects after ICSI is rare. The firm conditions that have been linked with the use of ICSI are considered to happen in far less than 1% of children conceived using this technique.
Also some of the problems that reasoned your infertility may be inherent. Consequently, the boys conceived with the use of ICSI may have infertility issues as adults.