What is IVF in Nepal?
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) has another name as test-tube baby treatment and artificial reproduction. It is the best way to become a parent successfully. Doctors recommend the process highly for severe sterility problems. It can provide top results as the eggs and sperm of the couple fertilize outside the female reproductive system. Several approaches and procedures perform in IVF to increase the chances of conception.
Many people from different countries select IVF in Nepal. It is the most famous and desired treatment in Nepal due to the severe infertility cases of its partners. It provides them with an opportunity for the best results of a healthy child. Many people have infertility conditions that can help with IVF and offer a biological child. Healthy children for a happy and proper life are every couple’s dream.
The best centre has highly affordable IVF costs in Nepal with advanced technologies and procedures. You can have several methods and treatment assistance in Nepal for successful processes and results. Unlike different developed countries, Nepal has a much lower cost for IVF. There are several centres and clinics for the best IVF process. WORLD FERTILITY SERVICES is a well-known medical tourism firm in Nepal for IVF and other infertility treatments. We offer top-notch services and support to help couples achieve the best possible pregnancy outcomes.
Can Any Infertility Condition Assist Through IVF in Nepal?
IVF is the best treatment for several infertility problems. It can ease the sterility difficulties of both men and women. Various conditions affect the possibility of the couple conceiving a healthy child. Partners can become parents of a biological and healthy child through the process. It is the leading cause of several pregnancy failures or miscarriages in a couple. Your expert will recommend IVF after the collapse of multiple IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) cycles. Our centre expert advises on the best IVF treatment in Nepal according to the couple’s health status. It provides the best results, and you can become pregnant successfully. The following infertility conditions can manage by IVF treatment in Nepal:
- Unexplained Infertility: Partners’ sterility conditions cannot identify through several medical tests. The expert suggests IVF for better results if no test or process helps in infertility. Many people who have healthy gametes, reproductive function, and fertility organs still cannot conceive a baby.
- Endometriosis: Many women face conditions like the uterine lining tissues growing outside the uterus and on other parts, like the ovaries, fallopian tubes, and cervix. It affects fertilization as sperm and eggs cannot mix or implant on the uterine lining.
- Low Sperm count: Male infertility conditions and problems can handle in IVF as the sperm collects and prepare outside by an expert. It can help with poor sperm production, health, quality, movement, and morphology.
- Ovulation disorder: Lifestyle disorders or hormonal imbalances can affect egg production through the ovaries. Hormonal and irregular menstruation is a common problem among women and influences their fertility. It causes poor egg health and production that affect fertilization.
- Genetic Disorder: Any inherited or genetic disorder in either parent can pass on to the child. It causes problems for the child’s health in growth or development. IVF may help in this condition as it examines the fertilized eggs.
- Fallopian tubes: Healthy fallopian tubes are a must for the successful reproduction and fertilization of eggs and sperm. Any blockage or damage to the female fallopian tubes strongly affects conception results. IVF does not require fallopian tube health for the eggs and sperm fertilization.
What is the IVF Treatment Process in Nepal?
IVF treatment in Nepal helps with several infertility problems for partners. It assists the conditions and provides a healthy conception of the biological baby. The best centre has leading technologies and techniques for the successful IVF process. It performs by the fertility expert to collect gametes with high guidance and observation. Partners’ eggs and sperm retrieve outside their reproductive function and fertilize by the expert. It requires healthy gametes of the male and female partners to provide successful results. The stages and treatment processes are following in Nepal:
- Health monitoring: Several tests and medical checkups help determine your fertility and health needs. Your expert will perform to satisfy your conditions and suggest a process with better results. They can recommend various procedures and approaches with IVF for a successful pregnancy. The blood tests, ultrasounds, gametes analysis, physical health, and capability will be check-in tests.
- Ovulation: The egg production through the ovaries will encourage with medications. Your ovaries’ function will increase and produce several eggs (more than ten eggs). It will monitor by your expert and release into the uterus with hormonal medicine.
- Collecting eggs and sperm: The eggs will collect outside the female partner’s uterus with a catheter and transvaginal ultrasound. It will insert inside the vagina, cervix, and uterus to look for the eggs, and a fine needle will make follicles aspirate and retrieve the eggs. The male sperm will collect from a semen sample provided by them. The expert will prepare it and separate the healthy sperm.
- Placing together: The fertility doctor prepares a Petri plate to mix the mature eggs and healthy sperm. It will combine and start inseminating under the expert observations. Sperm and eggs will fertilize, and the inner part will divide into cells. It takes five to six days to form fertilized eggs (Embryos).
- Implantation: The expert will check for the eggs’ and sperm fertilization and monitor their growth. They will select healthily and develop fertilized eggs in the lab. It will transfer into the female uterus through the vagina with the catheter. It will take two weeks for pregnancy results as the embryo will implant and starts growing in the uterine lining.
What are the Different Treatments for IVF in Nepal?
In the IVF process in Nepal, a couple can have several approaches and procedures for a successful pregnancy. Every couple’s treatment process is different based on their infertility and health conditions. It suggests by your fertility experts if your previous IVF cycle failed. WORLD FERTILITY SERVICES for the Best IVF in Nepal provides different procedures and approaches with top assistance. They will recommend the process according to the condition, such as
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection): The fertilization in the IVF process performs by the expert by mixing the eggs and sperm on a Petri plate. With poor sperm health (low motility) and a thick outer eggshell, the sperm and eggs will have fewer chances to inseminate and fertilize. The expert recommends that ICSI accomplish with selected sperm fills into injections and injected inside the egg’s cytoplasm.
- Donor sperm: severe male infertility conditions such as no sperm production or poor sperm health that cannot use in the IVF process. The expert suggests that donor assistance (sperm) collects from a healthy person (donor) and assists in your treatment.
- Donor eggs: The female partner does not have ovaries due to a surgery or congenital anomaly. She cannot produce eggs and never gets pregnant, but donor eggs in IVF can help. It fertilizes with sperm and implants into the intended mother’s uterus.
- SSR (Surgical Sperm Retrieval): Some male infertility conditions occur because any blockage or damage is present in the reproductive tract. It will perform with the surgical procedure depending on the problem. TESA (Testicular sperm aspiration)/PESA (Percutaneous sperm aspiration)/TESE (testicular sperm extraction) are the procedures. It involves collecting healthy sperm from different parts of the male reproductive system.
- Assisted Hatching: Your fertilized egg has a thick outer layer that will not stick or burst inside the uterus, so the expert recommends the process. It performs by puncturing the embryo’s outer layer before implanting it inside the female uterus.
- FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer): The IVF process can stop in between because of any health complications or other procedures needed. The expert suggests saving the fertilized eggs (embryos) through freezing, which can transfer into the female uterus anytime. The frozen embryos thaw by the expert and will implant inside the uterine lining of the female partner.
- Cryopreservation: In the IVF process, your expert can retrieve multiple eggs and sperm or form several fertilized eggs. It will help you conceive after some time, previous process failure, and any surgical treatment in the future. It will make the process easier and save money as well.
How Does IVF Cost Affect by Several Factors in Nepal?
The IVF cost in Nepal for a couple depends on different factors. It will include various prices that affect the total charges. The IVF treatment cost in Nepal will include medicine charges, some tests, egg retrieval, sperm preparation, fertilization, monitoring, and implantation. You can select the best centre for the top counselling sessions required in the IVF process. The IVF cost in Nepal with other procedures is following:
|IVF and treatments||Costs (In USD)|
|Donor eggs||USD 2,000|
|Donor sperm||USD 500|
We at WORLD FERTILITY SERVICES start the process after the top counselling sessions for the couple. It helps them to understand the treatment and boosts their morale. The cost of IVF treatment in Nepal will influence by the following factors:
- Maternal age: The age of the female partner is crucial in IVF. Higher age means fewer chances of success with IVF. Her eggs and reproductive system health deprives and cause problems in fertilization. The expert advises different treatments and procedures to enhance conception with better results. It can lead to several IVF cycle failures, various approaches, and assistance that increase costs.
- Approaches:- Your infertility conditions, such as male infertility, inherited disorders, poor gamete health, and other concerns, will cause problems in the IVF process. They will require advanced assistance such as ICSI, donor assistance, SSR, and a different procedure for successful results. The cost will increase as these procedure charges will include.
- Centre: Your cost of IVF treatment in Nepal can affect by the clinic or place you select for the process. Many centres do not provide transparency or open cost to show included treatments and approaches. They have charges for the services and facilities according to infrastructure.
- Medical tests: The IVF process involves different medical checkups and diagnoses. Some include in the IVF cost, but many are not after the process for pregnancy results. It adds to the total cost and influence.
What Is the Success Rate of IVF in Nepal?
The IVF success rate in Nepal is higher, which can provide the best results. Your gametes and reproductive function health should have improved for the best IVF treatment rates. In many problems, the process will deprive and not provide the desired results. We have the highest IVF success rate in Nepal. You can choose us for better results and a greater probability of bringing the kid home with you. With self eggs and sperm from partners, our IVF success rate is 53%. 65% with the donor eggs used in the IVF process.
The IVF success rate depends highly on the mother’s age, such as
- 50% for the female partner at 35 years old
- 40% for female partners at 37 years old
- 30% for female partners at 40 years old
- 24% for those over the age of 40
- And 10% for the female partner at 45 years old.
Why Should You Select WFS in Nepal for IVF Treatment?
WORLD FERTILITY SERVICES is a premier medical tourism firm that offers various services. We provide excellent infertility treatment services and methods. We have the best IVF doctor in Nepal because of our extensive expertise and credentials. For the successful IVF process of our partners, we provide a large team of medical professionals and doctors. Our top professionals and doctors understand every patient’s situation and difficulties. They provide their best for successful IVF treatment. Our IVF cost in Kathmandu is much more suitable than in other centres.
The top points for selecting the best IVF centre in Nepal are:
- A higher success rate ranges from 55% to 65%.
- A team of top fertility experts and doctors
- Various procedures and approaches are available.
- Treatment packages and financial assistance
- deliver excellent counselling sessions.
- VVIP services and amenities (for your convenience)
- 24-hour support from top experts