Rely on Best Male Infertility Treatments in India with Us as surgical sperm retrieval
Making no space of doubt upon the medical arena, this is clearly to believe on the word-medicine when to think living heal and hearty lifestyle. Yes, the medical industry is none other than reliance among those who are looking to breathe in healthy inhalation. From all over the world, it is seen that the healthy living is the key to living long.
Not only does the medicine seem to treat fatal diseases, but also to help those who have been unable to maintain the word-Family to them. Here, fertility treatments available at us have shown their presence significant to accentuate on “Grow Family”. So rely on one of our fertility solutions known as surgical sperm retrieval.
At us, Surgical Sperm Retrieval (SSR) renders itself as a method that is used to obtain sperm directly from the testis. It may be used for men where we have been not capable to get well sperm from the ejaculate. Also it may be suitable for men with spinal injuries and where there are problems with normal ejaculatory function.
Who benefits from Surgical Sperm Retrieval?
- Men who have had a vasectomy or a failed vasectomy reversal;
- Men who are carriers of firm genetic conditions such as cystic fibrosis;
- Men who do not generate sperm in their semen, for example in cases of retrograde ejaculation.
How is Surgical Sperm Retrieval performed?Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA):
- The method is usually performed under sedation with pain relief, but can be executed under General Anaesthetic.
- In some men, sperm can be taken out directly from the epididymis.
- A fine needle gets passed through the skin of the scrotum and is placed in the epididymis.
- Small amounts of fluid could be examined for sperm.
Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA):
- Sperm is extracted unswervingly from the testicles by passing a fine needle directly into the testicle.
- A small amount of tissue gets extracted and prepared in the laboratory and examined for sperm.
Sperm obtained are either frozen for ensuing use or prepared using a procedure of washing. A single sperm is then injected unswervingly into each egg in a process known as intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
Are Sperm always attained by using Surgical Sperm Retrieval?
Not all the patients are suitable for this technique and irregularly, no viable sperm can be recuperated.
Sperm can only be obtained if the man’s testicles are generating sperm. Unluckily, it is not always possible to forecast. Hormone tests could assist, but a test of biopsy is the only way to be certain.
Tests before Male Fertility Treatment
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Luteinising Hormone (LH) and Testosterone are measured.
- Very high FSH and LH and low Testosterone suggest testicles are not functioning well and chances of obtaining sperm get lower.
- If the testicles are very small, the chances of getting sperm are lower.
- Conditions such as Congenital Absence of the Vasa Deferens may be recognized by examination.
- A few of men will not generate sperm due to chromosome abnormalities.
- This may not reason any problems other than sperm production but could cause problems for children.
- It is very important as we constantly make sure to the man’s chromosomes before the biopsy.