How to find a surrogate mother in Hyderabad?
Finding a surrogate mother in Hyderabad is one of the most important steps for intended parents as their entire process is based on the health condition of the surrogate mother. The surrogate mother can be your friend or relative or you can hire a healthy surrogate mother from agencies.
As intended parents in the initial stage of surrogacy, it is a difficult task for you in finding the right surrogate mother who fits your plan and carries the pregnancy till term.
What’s the step-by-step procedure to choose a surrogate mother in Hyderabad?
First, you need to determine your surrogacy goals as at World Fertility Services we take time to know you, your expectations from us, and your priorities that help us in finding the best surrogate mother in Hyderabad for you.
Step Followed are:
- Analysis of surrogate profile: When you are prepared to begin your process of finding a surrogate mother in Hyderabad, then World Fertility Services will work with you and help you in creating your profile. Your profile mainly includes a brief description about you and your partner, your photographs that help our surrogates to know for whom they are carrying a baby, your surrogacy goals.
We have surrogate mothers who create their profiles as well, and when we found a good match for a surrogate mother as per your choice we will forward her profile to you. You can analyze her profile and connect with us if everything goes fine. When we will receive your answer then we also share your profile with the surrogate mother and if she also expresses the same interest then we will fix a meeting to introduce both parties.
- Meeting with Surrogate: After finding your surrogate mother in Hyderabad you would like to know more about her. We can coordinate the initial contact for both of you where you can exchange your numbers and can speak to each other to know in a better way so that you both can understand the surrogacy process and each other requirements.
Once you both feel comfortable meeting in person then our fertility experts will initiate the complete medical and psychological screening of the surrogate mother.
At this point, you both are in a match and now you can begin with your legal procedure so that at the end of the treatment there is no confusion.
- Legal contract: Once your surrogate is final then it is mandatory for both the parties to sign a legal contract which states that the surrogate mother carries a baby for intended parents in her womb for 9 months and deliver the baby to his/her intended parents.
Intended parents need to agree to bear all the expenses including compensation of surrogate mother till the baby is born. After the 3rd day of a baby’s born the intended parents need to file a petition in court that the birth certificate issued from the hospital should be in the name of the intended parents.
- Build a bond with a surrogate mother: To build a bond with your surrogate mother is the most important step of the surrogacy journey. This is one of the very emotional and sensitive procedure as an unknown woman carry a baby in her womb for 9 months and hand-over the baby to his/her intended parents. We at World Fertility Services prefer to hire a surrogate mother in Hyderabad who is married and have at least one child. A strong bond with your surrogate mother will connect you throughout the surrogacy procedure and you can experience the journey of being the parents of your baby.
- Embryo transfer:This is the last step of the surrogacy treatment, once all the paperwork is done, the embryologist will transfer the created embryo into the uterus of the surrogate mother, and when the fertility expert confirmed the heartbeat of a fetal we consider this is as an established pregnancy.
How much does the surrogate mother cost in Hyderabad?
Gestational Surrogate mother cost in Hyderabad
|Basic cost for experienced surrogate mother in Hyderabad||Up to 10 lakhs|
|Basic cost for first time surrogate mother in Hyderabad||Up to 7 lakhs|
|Cost of multiple pregnancies (twins)||Up to 3 lakhs|
|Cost of multiple pregnancies (triplets)||Up to 6 lakhs|
|Cost of normal delivery in Hyderabad||Up to 40,000|
|Cost of C-section||Up to 2.5 lakhs|
|Any unique circumstances paid per occurrence: termination of pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy, loss of reproductive organ, cycle canceled, and any other unexpected situation||Up to 5 lakhs|
Traditional Surrogate mother cost in Hyderabad
|Basic cost for experienced surrogate mother||Up to 7 lakhs|
|Basic cost for first time surrogate mother||Up to 5 lakhs|
|Multiple pregnancy cost (twins)||Up to 3 lakhs|
|Multiple pregnancy cost (triplets)||Up to 6 lakhs|
|Normal Delivery cost||Up to 40,000|
|C-section cost||Up to 2.5 lakhs|
|Any unforeseen conditions paid per occurrence: termination of pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy, loss of reproductive organ, cycle canceled, and any other unexpected situation||Up to 5 lakhs|
Cost of Screening
|Psychological screening for both parties||Up to 5 lakhs|
|Surrogate background check||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 25,000|
|Background check of the intended parents||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 25,000|
|Medical screening of surrogate mother and her husband||Confirmed by fertility expert|
Legal charges in Hyderabad
|Drafting of surrogacy contract for intended parents||Rs. 50,000 to 1 lakh|
|Reviewing contract on behalf of a surrogate mother||Up to 50,000|
Other costs bear by Intended parents
|Health insurance of surrogate mother (estimated cost)||Up to 12 lakhs|
|Cost of accommodation & food expenses||Up to 3.5 lakhs|
|Transportation cost||Up to Rs. 8,000|
|Post-pregnancy cost||Up to 1 lakh|
What are the payment options to pay the surrogate mother cost in Hyderabad?
- Credit Cards
- Family borrowing