What is the Surrogacy Cost in Bangalore?
The Surrogacy cost in Bangalore ranges from Rs. 15 lakhs to Rs. 25 lakhs depending upon the experience of the surrogacy expert, surrogacy clinic, success rates of the treatment, health condition of the surrogate mother, etc. The cost includes the IVF dosage, consultations, egg pick-up, ultrasound scans, embryo transfer, one-year sperm freezing, etc. The cost of surrogacy in Bangalore can be different in different locations. Some couples travel to other cities to get more reasonable surrogacy treatment, however, for surrogacy treatment, Bangalore is one of the most reasonable and affordable metro cities in India.
Surrogacy in Bangalore covers under the Indian surrogacy laws (2022). And it only allows altruistic surrogacy.
- Top surrogacy packages for affordable surrogacy cost in Bangalore
- Successful surrogacy outcome 100%
- Top consultations from highly experienced
- Exclusive surrogate mother screenings
- Ultra-modern facilities and technologies
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: +91-9560712022
What’s the procedure to perform surrogacy in Bangalore?
Surrogacy can be performed either as gestational or traditional. We briefly explain both the procedures along with the cost of surrogacy in Bangalore.
- Gestational Surrogacy: In this procedure, the surrogate mother carries the baby in her womb and she is not genetically connected to the baby born without the IVF technique, surrogacy procedure is incomplete. The fertility experts at World Fertility Services use the donor eggs or the eggs of the intended mother and fertilized them with the sperm of the intended father to facilitate fertilization. The created embryo will be implanted into the uterus of the surrogate mother and she will carry the baby till term. This way intended parents have their baby who is not genetically related to the surrogate. The cost of gestational surrogacy in Bangalore ranges from Rs. 25 lakhs to 30 lakhs.
- Traditional surrogacy: In this procedure also the fertility expert uses the IVF technique where the eggs of a surrogate mother will be fertilized with the sperm of the intended father and the resulted embryo will transfer back into the uterus of a traditional surrogate mother. This is a procedure where the surrogate is the biological mother of the baby born. Usually, for this procedure, we hire surrogates who at least have one child as surrogacy is a very emotional procedure. The cost of traditional surrogacy in Bangalore ranges from Rs. 15 lakhs to 25 lakhs.
What do we do?
WORLD FERTILITY SERVICES is the best surrogacy centre in Bangalore. We have top-notch facilities and advanced care for every patient. Moreover, our highly experienced experts perform the procedures. With it, you can have various infertility treatments in one place. Patients can have their process as per conditions. We have the topmost approaches with world-class assistance. It helps patients achieve a better outcomes.
With it, you can have affordable surrogacy cost in Bangalore. Because we have various assistances and facilities. These help in saving the couple’s budget and provide suitable charges. Also, our experts provide every process as per the country’s laws. So, your procedure will function with the surrogacy laws in Bangalore.
How you can make your surrogacy program affordable in Bangalore?
Although, the cost of surrogacy in Bangalore at all the network hospitals under World Fertility Services is very reasonable as compared to other metro cities and foreign countries, however, there are many other options that the couple can avail and pay for their surrogacy programs in Bangalore. Various medical insurance providers cover surrogacy programs. Before the couple starts with their surrogacy treatment they should confirm by their medical insurance provider whether they cover surrogacy treatment for them in Bangalore or not. In case, the couple’s insurance provider does not cover the surrogacy treatment then they can opt for the following options:
- Credit cards
- Family Borrowing
The surrogacy success rate in India:
Surrogacy with self-eggs and sperm
Surrogacy with donor eggs
Surrogacy with donor sperm
Surrogacy with advanced approaches
Surrogacy success rates in WORLD FERTILITY SERVICES are higher. Your successful outcomes have a high chance to provide a healthy child. Well, the process outcome and chances depend on various factors. You can achieve successful outcomes with various advanced methods as well.
Is there any other way to reduce the cost of surrogacy Services in Bangalore?
Yes, the couple can reduce their cost by posting advertisements in classified that they are looking for surrogate mother which can save their cost of hiring a surrogate mother from the agency.
Also, they can seek help from their friends or relatives who can be a surrogate for them and they may charge less cost as compared to agencies or no cost. In this way, the couple can save the cost of hiring the surrogate mother from outside; however, the couple needs to make sure that the surrogate mother they hired had undergone all medical and physical examination to achieve the successful results. In case, the couple ignored her medical examination then they are responsible if the results are not in their favor and the Fertility World Services center has no responsibilities in the unsuccessful procedure.
What affects the cost of surrogacy treatment in Bangalore?
The most common factors that can affect the cost of surrogacy treatment in Bangalore are:
- First, the place where the couples are residing in the countries like UK, USA, etc. is the countries where the charges of surrogate mothers are very high as compared to the city like Bangalore in India.
- Secondly, the cost of medication is also very expensive in foreign countries whereas Bangalore is a city where you will get the reasonable and affordable cost of medication that requires for surrogacy treatment.
Why the costs of surrogacy treatment in Bangalore attract people?
The people from other developed countries are attracted to Bangalore for their surrogacy treatment because here they get the reasonable and affordable cost of the treatment with high success rates. Also, the World Fertility Services center plays an important role that attracts thousands of people to visit Bangalore for their surrogacy treatment as this is a clinic where we offer world-class facilities to all the patients across the globe without compromising the standard of our treatment. We offer a comfortable and pleasant stay with 24*7 full medical and personal supports that help patients to concentrate on their treatment to achieve the highest success rates of surrogacy treatment. We have highly qualified and skilled professionals who counsel the couple and also suggest the best surrogacy treatment according to their medical reports.
The fertility experts at this clinic will briefly explain the procedure, success rates, and the cost of the treatment with all inclusions and exclusions of the program. The cost of the surrogacy treatment in Bangalore will be confirmed by the fertility expert after the medical examination is the cost that the couple needs to pay and there is no other hidden or extra cost.
We are one of the leading clinics in Bangalore for treating all infertility issues. In case, the couple is not able to conceive successfully in the first attempt then they can repeat the procedure at a very reasonable cost as for the second cycle they do not undergo for the embryo creation process as we can use the left-over embryos from the first cycle to make the second attempt successful. Apart from the cost of surrogacy treatment, these other facilities attract many people to visit Bangalore for surrogacy treatment.
Why choose us?
WORLD FERTILITY SERVICES is well-known for successful and suitable surrogacy costs in Bangalore. Well, the surrogacy price in Bangalore ranges from INR 15,00,000 to INR 25,00,000. So, we have a cost assistant for every patient. It helps them have affordable charges. Moreover, our packages have assured outcomes with top assistance. What else?
- Many happy and successful parents as the record
- Various surrogacy guaranteed and assured programs
- Utmost treatments and procedures in one place
- Experienced experts with highly polite behavior
- The fully legalized process with entire legal support
- High surrogacy and other procedures success rates
- Contact us: email@example.com
- Call us: +91-9560712022
Faqs of Surrogacy Cost in Bangalore
What is IVF in surrogacy?
IVF is a top-notch treatment for a variety of infertility issues. The process of IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) involves fertilizing the partners’ eggs and sperm. The specialist uses the most recent methods and procedures to carry out the treatment. The process begins with a variety of medical exams for the couple. These aids the expert in determining a couple’s fertility and chances of conception. The production of female eggs then rises as a result of hormonal and reproductive drugs. Retrieving the eggs while getting ready for the male partner’s sperm. To carry out the pregnancy, it implants within the uterus of the surrogate mother. It provides the pregnancy for the intended parents’ child.
Why do you need a legal framework?
Surrogacy involves the surrogate mother which means third-party reproduction. And, she conceives the intended parents’ child to deliver. Surrogacy has many rules and regulations that need to form by a highly experienced attorney. The contract created by your surrogacy lawyer includes different rights and regulations. It has the surrogate mother and intended parents’ signs that confirm their rights and regulations over the child. You need to form a contract to have a better process.
Does the intended parent need to compensate the surrogate?
Well, compensated surrogacy in India is illegal. Compensation is the monetary benefit that gives to the surrogate for her help. But in past years, surrogacy became a business for many people. And to legalize it, the government has formed new laws and regulations. It means the intended parents do not provide the surrogate mother compensation. Only the Altruistic form is legal and available in India for surrogacy. It means the surrogate mother will not get any monetary benefit from the intended parents. They can only provide the surrogate with essential needs and medical insurance for maximum 3 three years after childbirth.
Can your surrogate conceive with advanced assistance?
Yes, the surrogate mother IVF process includes various advanced procedures. IVF needs healthy eggs and sperm for successful outcomes. If any partner has a problem with the gamete, the advanced assistances are the best. It increases the conception chances and helps achieve a top result. The couple can have PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis), ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection), IMSI/PICSI, SSR(Surgical Sperm Retrieval), etc. These help in severe infertility conditions as the intended parents cannot provide healthy eggs and sperm for fertilization.