Cost-Effective Fibroid Surgery in Bangalore
The Fibroid Surgery Clinic in Bangalore offers the cost-effective Fibroid Surgery in Bangalore to all the patients no matter which corner of the world they may belong. Basically, the uterine fibroids are the non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus wall. Around 30 to 50% of the women of childbearing age have uterine fibroids. While other women do not experience any problems, symptoms of this can be severe enough to require the Fibroid Surgery in Bangalore.
Fibroids size can range from small coin size to large than a size of an orange. A very large uterine fibroid can cause the uterus which can expand to the size of the fifth month of pregnancy. It can be an individual tumor or a cluster of tumors.
What are the types of uterine fibroids?
The uterine fibroids can be of four types:
• Intramural: This type of uterine fibroids can be located in the uterus wall and these are the most common type of uterine fibroids.
• Subserosal fibroids: This type of uterine fibroids is located outside the wall of the uterus and can develop into stalks. The subserosal fibroids can become quite large.
• Submucosal fibroids: This type of uterine fibroids is located in the beneath muscle the lining of the uterus wall.
• Cervical fibroids: This type of uterine fibroids is located in the neck of the womb which is the cervix.
Best Fibroid Surgery Clinic in Bangalore
Bangalore is the city where the best clinics are available for the fibroid surgery and that too at a cost-effective price. The doctors and the surgeons in Bangalore are highly skilled and qualified in the field of removing the fibroids and they offer the low-cost Fibroid Surgery in Bangalore. Low-cost does not mean that the doctors and surgeons will compromise with the quality of the treatment. They will offer you the best and reasonable Fibroid Surgery in Bangalore with the same international standard quality but at low-cost because doctors and surgeons in Bangalore not charge for unnecessary tests and scans. This is the reason that Fibroid Surgery in Bangalore is less expensive as compared with other cities or countries.
How are these fibroids diagnosed?
To diagnose the fibroids your doctor and surgeons will conduct the following tests:
• Ultrasound: With the help of the ultrasound scan the fibroids can be located and it also eliminates other possible conditions which may have similar symptoms. Ultrasound scan usually use when the patient has heavy periods and blood tests are not sufficient enough to reveal the condition.
• Hysteroscopy: It is a small telescope which the Fibroid Surgery Clinic in Bangalore uses to examine inside the uterus and if necessary the biopsy can be taken from the lining of the uterus.
• Transvaginal scan: This Transvaginal scan is inserted into the patient’s vagina so that your surgeon will view the uterus closely.
• Biopsy: In Biopsy a small sample of the lining of the uterus is taken and then the same will be examined under the microscope.
Fibroid Surgery Cost in Bangalore
The Fibroid Surgery Cost in Bangalorevaries from procedure to procedure but when you compared it with other countries is very reasonable and affordable for people of average class.