What is the azoospermia cost in Hyderabad?
The azoospermia cost in Hyderabad – Semen is a mixture of sperm (made in testicles) and fluid (found in seminal ducts). It is a process where sperm passes through reproductive tracts and mixes with fluid that is present in seminal ducts. And Azoospermia is a condition where sperm doesn’t mix with fluid. So when a man has ejaculate, it doesn’t have sperm in it. In easy way we can say azoospermia is an infertility condition where a man has no sperm count.
So if you are suffering from no sperm count condition and looking for an affordable treatment cost of azoospermia in Hyderabad, then World Fertility Services is your destination. There we have an experienced team of male infertility specialists for treating Azoospermia. At our centre we provide excellent quality treatments for male infertility at an affordable price.
Types of Azoospermia
Azoospermia is of three types; Pre-testicular azoospermia, Testicular azoospermia and Post-testicular azoospermia.
- Pre-testicular azoospermia is non obstructive type. It is caused by hormones impaired production which is responsible for sperm creation.
- Testicular azoospermia is non-obstructive type. It is caused by testicles abnormalities.
- Post-testicular azoospermia is obstructive type. It is caused by ejaculation problems.
What is obstructive azoospermia?
Obstructive Azoospermia is a condition where sperm is developed inside the testicles, but a blockage or obstruction in the reproductive tube prevents the sperm flow. It can be caused by following reasons:
- Genetic conditions
- Male reproductive system’s infection
- Injury or surgery to the spine
- injury on pelvis, lower abdomen,
- any surgery on male sex organs
- Varicocele condition
What is Non-Obstructive Azoospermia?
Non obstructive Azoospermia is a condition where the infertility problem is related to sperm production. In this condition a man either has low sperm production or no sperm production. It is caused by following reasons:
- Usage of steroids, antibiotics, and medicines used to treat cancer
- Consumption of alcohol, drug
- Klinefelter syndrome and Kallmann syndrome
- Abnormality in hormones
- Bladder problems
- Spinal cord injuries
- Undescended testes
- Environmental causes such as exposure to pesticides, heavy metals, extreme heat
What are the Symptoms of Azoospermia?
Given below are the possible symptoms of Azoospermia:
- The most common symptoms is Inability to impregnate your partner
- Increased body fat, hair, and breast tissue
- Unusual white discharge
- Swelling on the scrotum which feels or looks like a bag of worms
- Low sex drive or decreased sexual desire
- Small testicles
- Twisted veins in the scrotum (varicocele)
How to diagnose Azoospermia? – Treatment cost of Azoospermia in Hyderabad
At world fertility services, we start the treatment by asking few questions that help fertility expert to identify the exact problem. Our fertility expert will ask you questions related to your health, lifestyle habits, and sexual life and so on. It will follow up with a physical exam to check the hormonal imbalance such as increased body hair, fat and breast tissue.
To check the overall fertility condition, tests are done such as:
- Blood tests
- Biopsy procedure
- Genetic testing to identify problem related to sperm production or reproductive organ formation
- MRI to detect any other infertility cause
- Spermatic venography to check for a varicocele
- Semen analysis
- Post-ejaculatory urinalysis
How to Treat Azoospermia? – Treatment cost of Azoospermia in Hyderabad
Once the patient is diagnosed, our expert will treat the azoospermia on the basis of it type. If it is Obstructive azoospermia, it can be treated by reconnecting the ducts that are responsible for sperm flow. For this our experts will conduct a surgery. If the cause is low production of hormone then the hormonal treatments and medications could be beneficial.
If it is non-obstructive azoospermia, it may be difficult to treat it with medications however you will be able to achieve pregnancy with IVF OR ICSI.
The treatment cost of Azoospermia in Hyderabad is 35,000-55,000 for more information on male infertility treatment you can contact us or comment below.