India has been a forerunner in the world when we talk in terms of medical tourism, mostly for infertility treatments. According to a raw data that has been analysed it is been found that the couples who are willing to do IVF treatment finds that they need to pay lesser than half of what they pay in their own countries and this makes then travel to India.
IVF (in vitro fertilisation) medication in India is extremely low priced, as compared to other western countries.
Advantages of getting IVF treatment in India:
Every year, numerous patients of different health conditions and diseases flew to the country in order to get IVF treatment from renowned specialists in major metropolitan cities like: Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata and New Delhi. The reason why india is getting popular amoung other countries in this aspect are as follows:
- Low-cost medication alternatives as compared to western countries.
- Availability of advance technology at low price as compared to other countries.
- Use of cutting-edge strategies to treat infertility.
- Skilled IVF specialists who’re simply as skilled as the doctors in first international locations.
In Vitro Fertilisation – chances of getting success:
Any women’s ability to conceive baby or getting pregnant decreases with the growing age. The younger you are the easier it will be for women to conceive baby naturally as this is being regulated by your menstrual cycle.
Type of infertility disorders treated in India….
The IVF Clinic in India mostly treat all type of infertility disorders to help a childless couple gain the chance to get pregnant which is a way to get a complete family. The infertility disorders treated are as follows:
- Fallopian tubes that might be blocked or damaged.
- Ovulation problems
- Sperm related problems or low sperm count
Patients who are not willing spend a fortune on treatments can visit India to get treatment for infertility. The doctors go miles to ensure that the treatments furnished are successful.
The situation is very stressful and painful as well for a couple who want to conceive baby but unfortunately they are not able to do so and for such couples “IN VITRO FERTILISATION “ OR commonly known as IVF has arrived a s boon for then in today’s era of medical technology. IVF refers to the process wherein an egg is fertilized with sperm “in- vitro” of glass outside body and after few days when it turns into embryo it is transferred into women’s uterus with the help of catheter.
The various types of IVF treatment available are as follows:
- IVF using donor oocyte
- Embryo transfer
- Transvaginal oocyte retrieval
- Ovarian hyper stimulation
- Intra cytoplasm sperm oocyte
Step by step procedure of IVF treatment:
- Prior scheduling IVF treatment, women’s are usually given birth control pills. These pills are given to them so as to reduce the risk of ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome and also contribute towards IVF success.
- The cycle of IVF treatment begins when a women starts getting period. on day 2 of the cycle your healthcare provider arranges certain blood test for you and an ultrasound is being done. The bold test is being done to examine estrogens levels in body and to make sure that ovaries are interactive whereas ultrasound determines the size of ovary and detects ovarian cyst if any exists. If cyst is found your doctor will postpone the procedure for few days and provide you with medication.
- After the arrival of ultrasound and blood test report ovarian stimulation through fertility drug is the next step and further you may require injections as per your treatment procedure. The commonly prescribed drugs are as follows:
it is through this process that your doctor estimates your medication dosage should be increased or should be decreased.
The next step performed is activating oocytes for leading then to final stage of maturation for egg retrieval. It is very much important to determine the right time of giving trigger. The human chorionic injection is given when 4 follicles grow into the length of 18mm.
- After 3-4 days of receiving HCG injection, women’s eggs can be retrieved.
- After oocytes are being retrieved, the embryologist examines them, and in this process over maturation of egg is not as a good part for the fertilisation. However if the eggs are not matured they are stimulated to maturity in the lab.
- After 5-6 days the fertilise eggs are transferred to women’s uterus though catheter. The embryos are transferred along with some fluids.
- After two weeks of embryo transfer a pregnancy test is conducted to confirm pregnancy.