In Vitro Fertilization is an amazing technique for childless couples that help them have their own child. The technique is affordably available in India as reasonable IVF cost in India. Couples from across the globe come to India to get the services. IVF in today’s time is now available in different countries but India is one offering the services affordably. IVF is a costly procedure and thus intended couples look for the destinations where they can get the services at affordable cost. It helps them save some dollars that could help them further when different sessions of IVF will be scheduled.
How IVF works?
- Hormone therapy is the first line of treatment given when IVF is starts. Hormone therapy is started to stimulate the development of follicles in the ovary.
- When a considerable amount of eggs are developed as an effect of therapy, they are then collected in a dish or test tube so that embryos can be collected.
- After some days 1 or 2 fertilized eggs are then transferred to the uterus of the intended mother for further pregnancy.
- Not every embryo transferred to the uterus will result in the pregnancy, which is much similar to normal pregnancy as every embryo developed will not always result in a successful pregnancy.
- Because of this reason, surplus embryos are preserved to initiate the procedure more than one time if the very first attempt does not succeed in pregnancy. The procedure is affordably available as IVF treatment cost in India.
A number of factors are there responsible for unsuccessful pregnancy that includes blocked fallopian tubes and low sperm count. Irregular ovulation is also an important factor that count result in unsuccessful pregnancy. Therefore, women are advised to have a check up on their menses and make sure things are going smoothly. In case, menstruation cycle is not appropriate, patients will have to consider cost of IVF treatment.