ICSI Treatment in Mumbai is performed by highly skilled and trained professionals and mainly consists of five major steps and these are as follows:
- Firstly, your fertility expert will ask you to produce your sperm sample on the same day when the eggs of your spouse is collected from her ovaries, however, in case you fail to produce enough sperm for fertilization then your fertility expert will extract them surgically by using testicular sperm aspiration (TESA) or percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA). In case still, enough sperm are not extracted then they use the advanced technology which is Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE).
- Secondly, the fertility expert will extract your wife eggs surgically from her ovaries.
- Thirdly, they will use the hollow needle through which they will directly insert the single live sperm into each egg of your wife.
- Fourthly, they will keep the collected eggs under observation and monitor its growth.
- Lastly, the fertility expert will check the embryo is developed or not and if it’s developed then the embryologist will transfer it into the uterus of the women to establish the successful pregnancy.
Candidates for the ICSI Treatment in Mumbai
ICSI Treatment in Mumbai is best for the male members who fall under the following conditions:
- If the male member has the poor or low sperm count.
- In case the sperms are not available in his ejaculate due to blockage in semen.
- The shape of the sperm is abnormal.
- In case the male member had the previous failed IVF cycle because of poor fertilization.
How successful is the ICSI Treatment in Mumbai?
The success rates of ICSI Treatment in Mumbai for taking the baby home is quite higher than the success rates of other developed countries, however, it depends on the several factors as well such as the age of the couple, the cause of male infertility etc. Till date, the success rate of the ICSI Treatment in Mumbai is around 70 to 80%.
Benefits of ICSI Treatment in Mumbai
The following are benefits of ICSI Treatment in Mumbai:
- ICSI is a treatment through which you will get a chance to have a genetic baby when other fertility treatments options are unlikely to do so.
- In case male member is unable to produce the sperm on the same day when his wife eggs are collected for standard IVF, sperms can instead be extracted for ICSI.
- ICSI is a treatment where there is no effect on child’s mental or physical development.
Risks of ICSI Treatment in Mumbai
The following are the risk factors for ICSI Treatment in Mumbai:
- There are chances that some of the eggs and embryos damaged during ICSI procedure.
- With ICSI Treatment in Mumbai, there are chances of getting multiple pregnancies with can affect the health of the women and baby.
Estimated ICSI Cost in Mumbai
ICSI Cost in Mumbai is very reasonable which is around USD 5500 including your IVF procedure and also the cost of medications which require stimulating women ovaries which is not included in other developed countries and couple need to pay the cost from their pocket.