IVF Cost in India is Pocket-friendly to Intended Couples !
With no doubt to say that infertility has its space stressing in the society as it takes off essence of parenthood out of couples’ lives. Meaning that this kind of growing medical cause becomes wrinkles over forehead of those who are to struggle with parenthood to have, so there is a pleasant range of best fertility treatments available such as IVF India. With IVF, a method of assisted reproduction, a man’s sperm and the woman’s egg are combined in a laboratory dish, where fertilization takes place. The resulting embryo gets then moved to the woman’s uterus to implant and develop naturally. Usually, two to four embryos are placed in the woman’s uterus at one time. Also keeping in mind this kind of fertility cycle, it is also needed to consider that the average IVF cost in India is less than costs in U.S.A. and U.K. If any fertility clinic comes customer-oriented, then ask them their price quote that includes everything such as fertility drug purchases, ultrasound and monitoring costs, blood work, and any options. The average cost of IVF in India would be from Rs. 2,00,000 to Rs. 3,00,000 which is US $ 3000 to $ 4000 including the costs of hormonal medications. In the USA, an average cycle from egg retrieval to embryo implantation costs $12,400. The cost of IVF rather reflects the costliness of the underlying healthcare system than the regulatory or funding environment, on average for a standard IVF cycle in United States. While in Ireland, IVF costs around €4,000, with fertility drugs, if needed, costing up to €3,000. The cost per live birth is really highest in the United States ($41,000) and United Kingdom ($40,000) and Japan (both around $24,500).
Get Cost and Procedure Details
How much does IVF Package Costs in India?There are three main types of costs for your fertility treatment:
- Pre-treatment expenses
- IVF treatment cycle costs
- Advanced science costs
- 1. Pre-treatment Inclusions of expenses to IVF
- 2. IVF Treatment Cycle Costs
- 3. Advanced Science Costs
- Complete IVF / ICSI cycle
- Complete set of hormonal medications while in India
- Preliminary male and female investigations, blood tests, ultrasounds etc.
- Egg pick up and embryo Transfer Procedures
- Freezing of Sperm samples
- Airport Transfers
- Doctor’s Fees
- Case Manager for coordination of all appointments and procedures
- Blood tests
- Standard medications
- Counseling during and immediately post cycle
- Fertility specialist consultations
- Specialist nursing care and support
For IVF treatment cycles, your fertility specialist may need to set down some medications that are not covered by us. Also you are enabled to collect these from us at a lower cost than an external pharmacy.
IVF Costs in Foreign CountriesAltogether it is needed to bear in mind that trying to find the costs associated with infertility treatment may be annoying. We have come with liable IVF cost information from more than 20+ clinics in all over the country. As the most clinic websites do not list pricing in fact, some clinics have relationships with financing organizations and offer little information about IVF expense India. Here, we also include the American Society of Reproductive Medicine that lists the average price of an in vitro fertilization (IVF) cycle in the U.S. In addition, we have sought to find the price of intrauterine insemination (IUI), one IVF cycle using fresh embryos, and the additional charges for intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) from a cross section of clinics throughout the U.S. According to the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, the average cost of an IVF cycle in the U.S. is $12,400. Yes, this price will differ depending on where you live, the amount of medications you are required to take, and the number of IVF cycles you endure. Also be aware that some carriers will pay for infertility drugs and monitoring, but not for the cost of IVF or other artificial reproductive technology.
- Freezing of super-annumary embryos
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy under GA or LA
- Andrology Consultations and Investigations
- Surgical sperm retrieval
- Post embryo transfers tests
- E-mail communication with you from the IVF Specialist on your reports and your queries.
- Skype Call and International calling to you by us and IVF specialist.
- Arrange all your accommodations in India at low cost by us for our long staying clients.
- Car pick up and drop from hotel to clinic for consultation with doctor for the first day and then on payment basis
- Airport pick up and drop off
- While your stay in India, a Guest Relationship Manager is likely to be given to your facilitation services for the following services
- First meeting and consultation with doctor
- All subsequent meeti ng and consultation with doctor
- Sample collection at the clinic
- Hormone injections at clinic and hotel and Ultrasound
- Egg pick up at IVF clinic
- Embryo transfer at IVF clinic