There are so many different kinds of treatments for female infertility which must be recommended so as to make a female fertile and ready to conceive and for this only a nominal amount is being paid for the treatments over and above because the treatments is under the guidance of the experts and physicians which provides proper medications and treatments to the patients who are in need of the same and helps the female to conceive soon after analyzing the cause of problem and to solve the issues regarding the same by the experts and for this only a Minimum amount you must spend to them for treating you in best way.
The common infertility treatments for curing female infertility are as under:–
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) :- IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is the treatment for infertility which is being prescribed to the couples who are facing infertility and wants the treatments for the same and In Vitro Fertilization is the treatment in which both female’s eggs and male’s sperms are collected and fertilized in the laboratory dish in proper monitoring and guidance of the experts and the same will be fertilized and so formed an embryo which is then transferred in female’s body after 3 to 5 days of the fertilized process over. The success rate of the female age between
- 20 to 30 years is around 90% if the woman is going for IVF treatments.
- 30 to 40 years is around 85% if the woman is going for IVF treatments.
- But if a woman is in her late 40s the chances to conceive even with IVF treatments is quiet low as compared to young women’s, the chance to conceive is merely 65%-75% which is quiet low in comparing with young women’s.
The costs of IVF treatments in India for Female Infertility is only $3300 USD which is only a nominal charge experts can charge from you or you can say a petty amount for the growth of the generation to the different level that means increasing the generation with a child to the married couple.
- IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination): IUI or Intra Uterine Insemination is the treatment which is being prescribed by the experts for treating the diseases relative to infertility and converts infertility into fertility and helps the woman to conceive.
- For this treatment to work successfully, 3 to 4 maximum follicles must be needed for ovulation as more of the follicles increases the chances of health issues to the mother as well as to the baby.
- With one IUI cycle, there are about 30 to 40% chances of the success but if 4 to 6 IUI cycles are there so it increases the chances of success rate to about 80 to 90%.
- And for this process one egg is required for a fully grown follicle and it takes about 2 weeks to grow from 2 to 20 mm on an average.
The costs of IUI treatments is about $500 USD in India for female infertility treatment which is really very nominal which can be afforded by all the female patients facing infertility so get convert infertility in fertility by spending such a reasonable amount as a fees to experts for getting the experts treatments.
- Blastocyst: Blastocyst is included in IVF as an additional feature so there is not any additional cost for blastocyst, as in a standard IVF cycle embryos are transferred to the womb of the female after 3 to 4 days of the process of IVF has completed and with this transferring process embryo becomes 5 to 6 days old.