IVF in India renders Cure-all for Infertile Couples in India
IVF in India with WFS IVF Clinic DelhiReally, do a warm salute for the modern medical science to have been life-line of healthy lifestyle. While the art of medicine is liable to drawing an image of pleasant people, it thoroughly becomes assurance of hale and hearty living. Full up with latest medical technologies and constant remedial solutions, this kind of modern derivations has its position fruitful in showing itself why people ought to stand with. Here, IVF (In vitro fertilization) is a process by which a eggs are fertilized by sperms outside the body. Though IVF stands as a major treatment for infertility when other methods of assisted reproductive technology-ART have failed, this involves stimulating a woman’s ovulatory process, and removes ovum or ova the woman’s ovaries and letting sperm fertilize them in a fluid medium in a laboratory. In India, IVF with our Clinic in Delhi presents a complete range of fertility services: IUI treatments, IVF treatments, ICSI, Surrogacy options, Egg and sperm donation, Laser Hatching, Freezing, Blastocyst Transfer and gynecological services that happen among the best in the region.
Steps to IVF in India
Why IVF Treatment is performed?The process of fertilization (IVF) gets done to help a woman to become pregnant. So it is used to treat many causes of infertility, including:
- Advanced age of the woman
- Damaged or blocked fallopian tubes
- Male factor infertility, including decreased sperm count and blockage
- Unexplained infertility
Benefits to IVF Services in IndiaFor the infertile couple, the benefits of IVF are really marvelous. No matter whatever the situation is, an egg will always unite with a possible sperm cell and may be inserted into the woman’s body. Procedures such as intracytoplasmic sperm injection, assisted hatching, genetic counseling and frozen embryo transfers are all possible made through IVF. Also, donor sperm and eggs are sometimes used, so this stands as another benefit if couple is not able to use the man’s sperm or the woman’s eggs for some reason.
How successful IVF Services in India is?
The success rate of IVF services in India with us relies on a number of factors, including patient characteristics and treatment approaches. In addition, it is important to recognize that the pregnancy rates are not the same as the live birth rates. According to the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technologies, the estimated chance of giving birth to a live baby after IVF India is as follows:
for women under age 35
for women age 35 - 37
for women ages 38 - 40
for women over age 41
Risks to IVF ProcedureThe risks of IVF procedure communicate with each specific step of the procedure. Ovary stimulation bears the risk of hyper-stimulation, where the ovaries get swollen. Usually, this condition is rare, and involves the following potential side effects: nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, or a feeling of being bloated. In addition, more severe symptoms that occur in 1% of cases include the following:
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe nausea
- Reduced urinary frequency
- Dark-colored urine
- Shortness of breath
- Ten pound weight gain within 3-5 days
Though egg retrieval and the use of laparoscopy bear the typical risks linked with receiving anesthesia, there happens also a slight risk of bleeding, infection, and damage to the bowel, bladder, or blood vessel. Less than one patient in 1,000 will need surgery to fix damage caused during the egg retrieval process. The chance of a multiples pregnancy gets bigger in all assisted reproductive procedures (ART). There are extra risks and concerns connected to multiples during the pregnancy, such as the increased risk of premature delivery. Assisted reproductive technology involves a noteworthy physical and emotional assurance on the part of a couple. After a precise discussion over risk linked to IVF, it falls important to keep in mind that psychological stress and emotional problems are common, especially if IVF becomes vain.
Who can have IVF Treatment in India?
Women under 40
As per the guidelines, women aged under 40 should be given number of cycles for IVF treatment in India, if:
- You have been trying to get pregnant through the regular undefended intercourse for two years;
- You have not been able to get pregnant after many cycles of artificial insemination.
On the other hand, if tests show that IVF is the only treatment likely to help you get pregnant, you should be referred for IVF at once.
Women aged above 40
Also the guidelines say women aged above 40 should be offered cycle of IVF, if:
- You have been doing attempt hard to get pregnant through the usual unprotected intercourse for two years, or you have not been able to get pregnant after 12 cycles of artificial insemination;
- You have never had IVF treatment as before;
- You show no evidence of low ovarian reserve;
- You have been told of the extra implications of IVF and pregnancy at this age;
- Again, if tests give you an idea about IVF is the only treatment possible to assist you get pregnant, you should be put forward for IVF treatment in India at once.
- Sperm Donor: He may be required as to when the male partner has no sperms or very low quality sperms.
- Egg Donor: She may be in need where the female partner does not produce eggs of her own or her eggs no longer appear capable to produce a healthy pregnancy.
- Embryo Donor: It may be required where both the partners have infertility.
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening
Preimplantation genetic screening is used in IVF to decide on an embryo that appears out to have the greatest chances for the successful pregnancy. On the other hand, a methodical evaluation and meta-analysis of existing randomized proscribed trials came to the result that there stands no confirmation of a helpful effect of Preimplantation genetic screening as measured by live birth rate.
On the contrary, for women of higher maternal age, Preimplantation genetic screening considerably lowers the live birth rate. Technical drawbacks, such as the invasiveness of biopsy, and non-representative samples are fallen as the major factors for inefficacy of Preimplantation genetic screening. At rest, as an expansion of IVF procedure in India, patients who could benefit from Preimplantation genetic screening include:
- Couples who have a family history of inherited disease;
- Couples who wish to make use of gender selection to put off a gender-linked disease;
- Couples who already have a child with an untreatable disease, and require for compatible cells from a second healthy child to treat the first.
- Cryopreservation: Cryopreservation or cryoconservation renders as a process where cells, whole tissues, or any other substances liable to injure by chemical reactivity or time get preserved by cooling to sub-zero temperatures. At low enough temperatures, any enzymatic or chemical activity that might cause of damage to the material in question gets efficiently stopped.
Also, keep in mind that the methods of Cryopreservation seek to arrive at low temperatures lacking to additional damage caused by the formation of ice during the freezing. As the Traditional cryopreservation has put your faith in coating the material to be frozen with a class of molecules termed cryoprotectants, new methods are continuously into the examination because of the inbuilt toxicity of numerous cryoprotectants.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection: This is where a single sperm gets injected directly into an egg. Its key practice as an extension of IVF is to conquer male infertility problems, although it could also be used where eggs cannot easily be gone in by sperm.
- Assisted Zona Hatching: This is known as a scientific technique used in IVF Procedure that may develop the implantation of embryos into a woman’s uterine lining by making an opening through, which the embryonic cells may hatch out.
If you are able to come according to your periods, you are prescribed medications to take for about 2 weeks before your arrival in India.
If your periods are irregular, then your doctor will advise you to take medications for 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
- Tubal Blockage
- Tubals are tied
- Unexplained infertility
- Male Infertility/Azoospermia
With no lines of wrinkles to acquaint more about IVF treatment in India, it falls significant to stand concrete by a name that drives you close to your destination responsible to ensure you have your parenthood alive through latest fertility options such as IVF procedure in India.