Infertility is the most common condition that threatens a married couple’s happiness by robbing them of their right to have a biological child. According to a country statement, one out of every eight couples is infertile for various reasons. Many treatments are available to assist them with their problem and have children. But still, some of them are unable to get the child through the treatments for them surrogacy, is an alternative. Surrogacy is a process that involves the surrogate mother and the couple. The surrogate mother conceives and gives birth to the child of intended parents.
Types of surrogacy in India are two gestational and traditional.
Gestational surrogacy has high success and security than traditional. In gestational, the couple’s sperm and eggs are collected and fertilized outside the body before being implanted in the surrogate uterus for conception. Traditionally, the intended father’s sperm is prepared in a lab and then injected into the surrogate’s uterus for insemination. It employs the surrogate mother’s egg, and the intended mother has no genetic relationship with the child. On the other hand, gestational, the surrogate mother has no relation with the child.
Gestational surrogacy considers and highly recommends type in India.
What are the surrogacy laws in India?
Surrogacy in India is allowed only to the Indian citizens and not to the foreign couple. It bans from 2015 as per the government rules to stop the exploitation of surrogates. Surrogacy laws in India 2021 allow for surrogates’ flexibility and the rights of the kid born through surrogacy. According to the rules:
- A woman can become a surrogate only for a time in life. She should marry and has a biological child.
- International couples are prohibited in India to have surrogacy.
- Only heterosexual couples can have surrogacy in India. Same-sex couples and gays are not allowed.
- They should have a verified issue of infertility by the doctor.
How much does surrogacy cost in India?
Surrogacy cost in India 2021: surrogacy is a costly procedure that requires various charges and compensations to the surrogate mother. It requires at least thirteen to fifteen months of proceeding successfully and having your child in your hands. It performs under the guidance of experienced professionals and cutting-edge technologies. It may require multiple approaches that will affect the cost.
The surrogacy package in India is also available that make the process comfortable and affordable to the couple. The cost of surrogate mother in India also adds to surrogacy.
The Surrogacy cost in India 2021 is sensible in comparison to other countries. The cost of surrogacy in India starts from its basic package around INR. 10,00,000. It will include various charges like surrogate mother compensation, IVF cycle with self eggs and sperm, and medications requirements.
The extra charges that will include in the total cost of surrogacy in India are:
· Type of surrogacy-it is two types the gestational and traditional surrogacy in India. Gestational surrogacy is the most demanded and reliable process that requires an IVF cycle in surrogate conception. The surrogate mother will have no relation with the child and all shares by intended parents only. It is more costly than traditional surrogacy in India.
· Gestational (IVF) – it requires egg retrieval and preparation of sperm in a laboratory. IVF cycle proceeds in several steps that complete by the
· Surrogate mother: finding a Low cost surrogate mother is a difficult task. She compensates by the intended parents at different steps as when selects, during conceiving, after the pregnancy, and post-delivery compensation. Her lodging, travelling, medical care, food, and monthly charges will include the total cost of surrogacy in India.
· Legal formalities: surrogacy process for intended parents and surrogate mothers is bound to a legal contract. It requires charges of the lawyer, contract formation etc.
· Delivery type: the health status of the surrogate mother will decide the delivery type as by vaginal delivery or cesarean type. Cesarean leads to the surgical procedure and charge extra than another one. Its cost will increase the surrogacy cost in India.
· Routine checkups: the surrogate mother has to visits the centre every month for the checkups, extra nutrition charges, counselling, medicines prescribed to the surrogate during the pregnancy period will increase the total cost of surrogacy in India.
The advanced package of surrogacy in India can go up to INR. 11,00,000 to 20,00,000. In which compensation of surrogate mother, IVF cycle with egg or sperm donor and medications charges included.
Why select WORLD FERTILITY SERVICES in India?
Many surrogacy hospitals in India have various fertility treatments but, some are the best among them. WORLD FERTILITY SERVICES is one of them that have top services at affordable prices. It is the Best Surrogacy Hospital in India that offers various treatments.
What steps does surrogacy include in India?
The process of surrogacy depends on the type as gestational and traditional. If the type of surrogacy is gestational, it will take a long process as the eggs and sperm will retrieve and insemination fertilize them then inserts into the uterus after monitoring? The traditional is a little faster than it as only sperm collects and selects in the lab then inserts into the woman uterus.
The procedure of gestational surrogacy:
|1. The ovaries of the intended mother stimulate the high production of mature eggs. The surrogate mother’s uterus also facilitates the adaption of the embryo that will be implanted later in the process.|
|2. Specialists carry the procedure to retrieves the eggs from the intended mother by putting the device into the uterus and collect the eggs. The sperm of the future father is collected and processed in the lab.|
|3. The eggs and sperm mix for the insemination process in the lab of India. It is observed for subsequent development in the lab by professionals after insemination.|
|4. Implantation is the process of transferring a fertilized egg into the uterus of a surrogate mother. Use a device designed by professionals, the embryo implants into the uterus.|
|5. A blood test is performed on the surrogate mother to confirm the pregnancy.|
|6. The surrogate mother must have post-pregnancy exams to assess the health and development of the baby in the womb.|
|7. The child is born after the surrogate mother has been pregnant for nine months. There are two types of deliveries: vaginal delivery and Cesarean delivery.|