Standards and Safety in India
At us, the level of legal or regulatory standards of clinics in overseas countries differs greatly and not all countries will have organizations equivalent to us. Some places have no precise laws or regulations pertaining to assisted reproductive services.
If you are to travel overseas to India for treatment, you get advised to find out about:
- What occurs to the recognizing information you give during the course of treatment;
- Who will have access to it;
- If you prepare to use donated sperm and/or eggs, whether you will be able to access information about the donor;
- Your patient records are kept confidential;
Success rates at IVF in IndiaAccording to the various surveys, some patients have cited for the high success rates as one of their reasons for travelling in India for treatment.
As there are a number of different ways in which success rates can be calculated, and the IVF clinic may not perform it in the same way as we do. Really, it is significant to take into consideration such as differences to make sure that comparisons are not lying to.
For an instance, presenting success rates as a percentage of all treatment cycles is to make available a lower figure than if success rates get calculated as a percentage of all embryo transfers. It is also imperative to get ourselves aware that success rates can be affected by:
- The kind of patients a clinic treats e.g., their age, diagnosis and length of infertility;
- The sort of treatment a clinic performs;
- A clinic’s treatment practices.
Yes, a clinic that cures proportionately more patients with difficult diagnosis may have a lower average success rate than clinics that treat more patients with common fertility issues.
Our clinic in New Delhi uses the latest technologies in Assisted Reproduction and Dr. Rita Bakshi and her team is experienced and regularly trained in leading fertility institutes in the world to provide the best ever success rates to the patients.
Patient Services for Fertility Clients from Abroad
- Selection Process
- First Visit to India
- During Positive Pregnancy of your Surrogate
- Second Visit to India
- Exit Process of the Baby to your Country
- Services availed to the Surrogate Mother
- IVF Package
- Surrogacy Package
- Medical opinion for IVF Surrogacy services by the selected IVF specialist.
- Responding of all questions and clarifications during the process of surrogacy.
- Egg donor profiles, selection and booking of selected donor.
- Surrogate mother profiles selection and booking of selected surrogate, if needed.
- Skype calling by us and our IVF specialist
- Cycling coordination and medications of the donor / female IP with surrogate mother to go with IP’s arrival plans in India.
- Legal contract drafts for approval from IP.
- List of hotels and service apartments with discussed rates and booking of IP in the selected accommodation.
- A RM [Relationship Manager] from the clinic to coordinate all your appointments at the clinic, day care admission for oocyte pick up, embryo transfer, surrogate mother meeting etc.
- Airport Pick up and Drop Off.
- Travel arrangements for all meetings with the IVF specialist.
- While your stay in India, a Relationship Manager will be assigned to your facilitation services for the following services:-
- First consultation with doctor
- Sample collection at the clinic
- Hormone injections at clinic and Ultrasound
- Egg pick up at IVF clinic / hospital
- Embryo transfer at IVF clinic / hospital
- Legal document by surrogate and her husband and Intended Parents
- Email reports to you on regular basis on health of the surrogate
- Any extra medical tests and surrogate care as requested by IP
- All other communication by the Doctor
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Travel arrangements for traveling to hospital, your embassy in India, government offices etc. on payment basis
- All documents from the IVF clinic for exit of the baby as needed by the embassy and the FRRO office etc.
- Presence of surrogate mother and her husband in the embassy / FRRO office, if needed by them
- Birth certificate delivered in 5 – 7 working days after the birth of the baby.
- Submission to embassy of your country.
- FRRO (Foreigners Regional Registration Office) Registration and NOC.
- Apostle from Ministry of External Affairs on the birth certificate.
- Exit Lawyer services, if required, on payment.
- Management with the the IVF specialist and the surrogate for surrogacy services.
- Coordination between the surrogate and the IVF specialist to visit her for regular checkups.
- Coordination between the surrogate and the IVF specialist for payment to the surrogate for carrying Surrogacy for the Intended Parent.
- Coordination between the surrogate and the IVF specialist for payment to the surrogate for proper nutrition at her home.
- Regular visit to the home of surrogate to watch over overall her health.
- Coordination between the surrogate and the IVF specialist for discharge of the surrogate mother from the hospital.
- Final Payment of surrogate mother, documentation for the IP’s and her long term care and support.
- Email communication with you and fast replies from the IVF Specialist on your reports and your questions.
- Skype Call and International calling to you by Client Manager and IVF specialist.
- Arrange all your accommodations in India [near the clinic] at low cost negotiated by us for our long staying clients.
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- Car pick up and drop from hotel to clinic for consultation with doctor for the first day and then on payment basis.
- While your stay in India, a Guest Relationship Manager will be assigned to your facilitation services for the following services:
- First meeting and consultation with doctor
- Sample collection at the clinic
- Hormone injections at clinic
- Egg pick up at IVF clinic
- Embryo transfer at IVF clinic
- Arrangement for accommodation, car and coordination by Relationship Manager from us.
IFC has in place a very efficient Baby Exit Assistance Team for all your work related to taking the baby back to your home in as short time as possible.