Consider us Best Fertility Clinic India to accelerate Parenthood Healthy
Let us be your guide on your journey to parenthood…
Yes, get us a leading fertility treatments center in India that comes with main focus to offer fertility related medical, emotional, ethical, and advanced technical support to infertile couples attempting to find the solution to conquer this drastic trauma. Specializing to avail comprehensive services of infertility which include IUI, ICSI, Assisted Laser Hatching, IVF, Egg Donation, Surrogacy India, Male Infertility, Embryo Donation, Embryo Freezing, and even natural infertility treatments with emotional and moral support, we offer thoroughly everything under one roof and make every possible effort to complete our patient’s dream to have a child in the shortest period of time.
A pitch to completion of desire-to-parenthood is none other than to ensure you be parent.
As we are the most sought and oldest fertility center for almost all types of infertility solutions in India, we are also able to achieve outstanding success rate 50-55% in a state-of-the art embryology lab with the help of our dedicated and highly-competitive staff members. Basically, our main aim is to offer competitive and the best medical services of worldwide standards at an affordable price. Really, we consider all in supporting practical alternative solutions to our patients looking the solution for their infertility.
Though infertility is a condition where the couple is unable to conceive after 12 months of regular sexual relationship without birth control, you can also acquaint it precisely as we bring out two kinds of infertility – primary and secondary:
- Primary infertility signifies that the couple has never conceived.
- Secondary infertility means that the couple has experienced a pregnancy before and failed to conceive later.
Know Series of Fertility Treatments at International Fertility Centre at New Delhi, India
To comprehend all infertility, you at us need to understand the process of fertilization.
Despite to the essential basic blood and urine examination,semen analysis will be carried out.
Routine investigations such as CBC, FBS, urine routine, TSH/FSH/LH/Prolactin (Day 2 of the cycle), VDRL, Hepatitis B, HIV and Blood grouping and Rubella IgG levels will take place.
The following tests may be done as per the doctor’s demand::
- Serum FSH
- Serum LH
- Serum PRL
- Serum TSH
The above tests are to be performed on day 2 or 3 of the menstrual cycle. Other procedures that may be done take in:
This is performed to make sure for abnormalities in the uterus, tubes and ovaries. This is done best around the 13th day of the cycle. Follicular tracking and monitoring of follicle development in patients who are bearing treatment with ovulation induction drugs is also done through a trans-vaginal scan.
Truly, this is visualization to the interior features of the uterus with an endoscope. As this assists in:
- Recognition of pathology in the uterine cavity
- Release of adhesions inside the uterus
- Resection of fibroid/polyp which projects into the uterine cavity
- Cannulation of uterine end of tube if blocked
- Resection of uterine septum
- Visualization of the uterus, tubes, ovaries and structures adjacent to it
- Executing the dye test to check tubal patency
- Operative interventions if necessary
All these investigations are to be individualized as indicated by the doctor’s decision. The doctor would assess for the results of investigations and depending upon the reason of infertility, treatment will be started.
Infertility treatment could range from matter-of-fact lifestyle changes to the comprehensive medical procedures relying on the nature of the problem. As a first step, it may just be a few simple measures, like consciousness of fertile period.
Really, this is offered when the female has uneven ovulation. Medication is offered to normalize the ovulation cycle and also to develop the quality of the egg. Drugs usually used are Clomiphene Citrate, HMG, clean and recombinant FSH. Generally HMG, FSH are used for taking on more follicles that is essential in IVF/ ICSI procedures.
Clomiphene Citrate is used from day 3 to day 7 of the cycle with alternate day relationship from day 8 to day 20. Progesterone supplementation gets offered from day 15. Follicular tracking could be begun from day 10/11. If IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination) gets planned, from day 3 to day 7, Clomiphene Citrate is to be prescribed. From Day 10, follicular study is likely to start. When the dominant follicular size is 18 to 20 mm, an injection gets given to discharge the egg that is evident in the scan. IUI is performed 40 hours after the injection.
- IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination): Intra uterine insemination brings itself as a procedure that involves placing sperm inside a woman’s uterus to ease fertilization. This fertility treatment does not involve the manipulation of a woman’s eggs, and so is not considered as an assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedure.
- IVF (In vitro Fertilization): In Vitro Fertilization is commonly referred to as IVF. This is really as the process of fertilization by manually uniting an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish. When the IVF process gets itself successful, this process is combined with a procedure known as embryo transfer that involves physically putting the embryo in the uterus.
- ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection):Intracytoplasmic sperm injection is an in vitro fertilization procedure in which a single sperm is injected directly into an egg. This procedure is most commonly used to conquer male infertility problems, although it may be used where eggs cannot easily be gone in by sperm, and occasionally as well as sperm donation. Also this could be used in teratozoospermia, because once the egg is fertilized, abnormal sperm morphology does not become visible to influence blastocyst development or blastocyst morphology.
- TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration): TESA can be used as a diagnostic procedure to detect Azoospermia, or as a procedure to get well sperm from the testicles from men with obstructions or ejaculatory problems that cannot be cured by any other methods.
In this procedure, a very fine needle gets passed into the testicles under anesthetic, and a tiny amount of tubules is removed from the seminiferous tubules. These tubules are then administered in the laboratory and verified for the presence of sperm, which can either be used to fertilize eggs or frozen.
- Embryo Freezing Excess (Surplus): Embryos could be Cryo-preserved at ultra low temperatures for many years. These frozen embryos can be used subsequently, with no need for ovarian stimulation and egg retrieval.
- Assisted Hatching: Assisted hatching is a laboratory procedure whereby the zona of the early embryo is mechanically or chemically damaged in a way that helps the embryo to “hatch” from the zona more easily letting implantation into the lining of the uterus. At the Centre for Fertility and Reproductive Health, assisted hatching is done mechanically by a laser under high magnification.
- Semen/Sperm freezing: Semen/Sperm may be stored frozen at ultra low temperatures for long duration which could be useful in a selection of conditions – semen freezing before chemotherapy, failure of the male partner to be present or to deliver the semen on the day of procedure, testicular biopsy/sperm freezing to keep away from repeated biopsies, donor semen, etc.
- Serum TSH
After the thorough discussion over considering us fertility centre India, it is also needed to keep in mind that our motto does not mean to look on Pregnancy, but to ensure for delivery of Healthy Baby. In addition, we manage to high-rise pregnancy. In management with neonatologist, we look after prematurity of new born. We also put forward to fetal reduction in case of numerous pregnancies.
As we pay attention for infertility treatment till delivery, our take-home baby rate gets really high. Also we take care of every precious pregnancy and get all safety measures to put off abortions, premature delivery, neo-natal deaths, etc. We insist upon nutrition and nutritional supplements. We prevent chronic and acute anoxia of baby during anti-natal period, and during delivery.
Proudly we proclaim for the babies born in our hospitals are healthy, highly-intelligent and demonstrative.
Yes, we have innovated many programmes for infertile couples with the objective of ensuring a take home baby for many infertile couples. Also our team has given treatment for many infertile couples who are not just from India, but all across the globe.
- Assisted Conception Treatments
- Treatment to How to Get Pregnant
- Test tube baby at our IVF clinics India
- Fertility Concepts
- Treatment options and Success Rates
- Low Cost IVF/ICSI/IUI Treatments at our Clinics
- IVF Egg donation IVF embryo transfer in vitro fertilization
- Surrogacy (Online Surrogate Mothers) at our Clinics
- Low sperm Count Treatment in India
- Semen bank
- Conceiving Concepts
Needless to say that we have brought ourselves as a super-specialized centre with state-of-the-art IVF lab, equipments, highly-skilled medical personnel and makes available treatments related to Women’s Health, especially Infertility at affordable prices. As one of the best IVF centers, our experience and expertise is matchless in the industry. Based in the capital city (Delhi), we are passionately committed to the vision of generating life and providing equal opportunity to all family types, regardless of marital status or sexual orientation.
As we ought to grow as our program continues to experience a growing number of clients and births. Despite our growth, we carry on to give emphasis to the individual relationships all through our process. Also we meet with the intended parents, egg donors, surrogates and everybody who is concerned in the process to make sure that we go forward keeping their interest first. The main importance is on parents, as we have to make sure that the baby is treated with lots of care and liking from their parents.
The prices of IVF & Surrogacy at us are very little compared to our counterparts. The biggest factor that sets us apart is that we handle all the tasks ourselves (omitting the middlemen and agencies) and our surrogacy program is very well organized and is rated as the best in India by various patients who opted for it. WFS takes care of logistical support, reliable taxi services, suitable hotels/service apartment, dining, outings, and assistance with average term living arrangements.
We help out with understanding of all medical consultations, visits and procedures, meetings with possible surrogates, follow-up, and delivery as well. Following to the birth of the child, we are likely to offer arrangements for medical check-ups for the baby, shopping, and assist with the everyday needs of caring for the new baby.