Expert-in-Fertility-Treatment… Dr. Rita Bakshi is
Know her full-hands of deliverance for best IVF Treatments in all over India.
Penning to accelerate parenthood…
Today, words do not glitter as much as stars do at night after they go futile of their means. Meaning that the horde of utilities does not mean effective if it does not go diagnosing well its users’ interest, the heavily amount of medical addresses has its attendance ineffective until this is not customer-driven. Here, it all goes wrong when to name for Dr. Rita Bakshi is none other than really a plinth of upholding belief-to-parenthood.
Full up with successful fertility treatments through modern IVF technologies, she is enlisted well among worldwide fertility doctors. So no more wait to come with, you may only make your mind set to step at her to get treated your infertility disorders well.
I. We. Family.
It is all about to cement belief-to-successful medical solutions among people worldwide.
Confident… she is of her every medical attempt to have pampered her image among clients well. Also, these three words-I, We, and Family, Dr. Rita Bakshi believes in a lot, are completely been cornerstone of her medical attendance in all over the country.
As she is to say ever ‘Yes’ to every infertility cause of her clients, whether they are local of the country, or are new faces to the country, she is really determined of her medical practices beneficial to deliver successful IVF treatments.
A Tale that goes Long Tail of Interest and Success
Determination, Hard Work and Commitment, Rita Bakshi becomes Doctor by, are truly been synonymous to Dr. Rita Bakshi. From her very practices to make wider smiles of intended couples, she is strong of over 25 years of experience working in the fertility industry.
A thought leader but also a considerable name in the same industry, she is commonly interviewed on subjects of egg donation and surrogacy and travels around the globe supporting the uppermost level of professional standards. Also, know her the founder of ADIVA group of Hospitals.
Located in the heart of New Delhi, her office has equipped well with state-of the-art facilities and offers particular infertility treatment and surrogacy solutions. Also this has all the latest medical facilities, including on-site laboratories and theatres and a team of consultants and nursing staff with over 20 years’ experience.
In addition, this is able to put forward an all-inclusive range of IVF and other fertility treatments, as well as other specialist’s gynecological services. The clinic operates one of the most successful IVF programmes in the world, with patients coming from as far as the UK, USA, Israel, Nigeria and UAE to receive treatment.
As a standard, the clinic provides utmost importance towards hygiene to lessen any kind of air or transfusion diseases. Also, know more about clinic that are as:
- World-renowned IVF Laboratory
- Huge selection of well-screened, well-qualified egg donors and surrogates
- Critical procedures performed by MD and specialists
- Affordable high quality services
- No agency fees
Her Experience at IVF
- Six months House job from LHMC Delhi
- One Year Diploma from St. Stephen Hospital, Delhi
- Two years M.D. from Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi
- Worked as an specialist & Head in Public Sector Undertaking Hospital
- Had an opportunity of performing more than-3000 caesarean section
- 2000 Hysterectomies with non-descent Hysterectomies of even up to 16 week size uterus
- Tubal recanalisation using microscope with exceptional result
- Dealing infertility including IUI & IVF
- Doing about 80 cases of IVF in her centre with a success rate of 45%
- Dealing effectively with male infertility, testicular biopsy, frozen sperm ICSI
- Executing lazer hatching for aged and elderly infertile women
- Brilliant results with frozen embryo transfers
- Experience as oncologist included
- Aggressive Debalking comentectomy in ovarian cancers
- Plevic Lynphadeveclonuy
- Radical werthime’s Hysterectomy
- Dawn staging of cancers
- Use of tumor markers
- Use of newer modalities cryo, cautery & Laser Diagnostic & Therapeutic colposcopy
- Induction & salvage chemotherapy in ovarian cancer follow up of the patient & management of chemotherapeutic complications
- Comprises treating urinary in continence by retropubic mid urethral tapes.
- TOT (Transobturator tape)
- TVT (Trans Vaginal Tape)
- Use of mesbes (Apogee & perigee)
- Vaginal Reconstructive surgery includes aesthetic vaginoplasty for vaginal agenesis. Sacrospinous calpopexy for vault prolapsed.
12 March 1996-15 March 1996:
Acted in third International scientific meeting of Royal college of Obstetricians & gynaecologists New Delhi.
Nov 2nd 1997- Nov 6th 1997:
Attended workshop Frontries of Gynae. Endoscopy conducted by staten Island University Hospital. A member of North shore Health system (USA) in cooperation with Jaslok Hospital & Research, centre, Mumbai & FOGSI, Endoscopy committee Mumbai India.
July 18th 1999- July 20th 1999:
Completed hands on basic Endotraining course in minimally invasive Gynecology (MIG) of Apollo Hospital New Delhi.
Nov 14th –Nov 16th 2003:
Attended precongress workshops & International congress on infertility at Mumbai.
Sept 2nd & 3rd 2005:
Attended Practical Gynecological oncology CME cum workshop organized by LHMC.
Oct 9th -10th 2005:
Trained in endoscopy (Only hysterectomy). A national conference for gynecologists & surgeons.
Nov 24th 2005:
Trained in RNTCP (DOTS) Revised National TB control programme.
April 17th 2006:
Trained in diagnoses of Genetic Disorders using cytogenetics & molecular Genetic methods at AIIMS, New Delhi, sponsored by Dept. of Biotechnology Govt. of India.
April 28th-30th 2006:
Attended evidence based gynecological endoscopy and Videos Festival at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
June 16th-19th June 2006:
Attended international conference live operative workshop in Urogynacology & Reconstructive pelvic surgery ‘URPS’ 2006 at Govt. Kasturba Gandhi Hospital, Chennai.
September 9th 2006:
Attended CME on genital reconstruction, aesthetic & aesthetic & micro-surgery of India.
1) MS office, Net surfing, PowerPoint presentations.
2) Active in comparing shows and cultural activities.
3) Vice President for the last 5 years in Indian Ass. of Occupational Health dealing with Industrial workers & Industrial Hazard exposure.
4) Vice President for the last 2 years of Medical Fitness Society, India.
5) Cultural secretary of World Brotherhood Organization (WBO) – A Non-profit Organization.
6) Member of AOGD (Ass. of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists Delhi).
7) Member of American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
8) Member of FOGSI (Federation of Obstetrician & Gynecological Societies of India).
9) Member of FEMGENCON (Association of Female Genital Reconstructive Aesthetic and micro-surgeons of India).
10) Member of IFS (Indian Fertility Society).
11) Member of NARCHI (National Association of Reproductive Child Health of India).
Also, there is a great need of IVF management and not just treatment at her clinic. A successful fertility treatment is all about her teamwork that is well-placed and executed. In addition, there is a need for whole lot of specialists to directing all aspects of IVF starting from clinical expertise, ovum pickup, embryology, endocrinology to other care and facilities.
Being as an excellent team, we recognize the significance of medical professionals performing as a coordinated unit to providing the best possible results constantly. Each member from her clinic participates a critical role in providing the high-level of reproductive healthcare that our patient expects from any professional IVF Centre. We acknowledge the skills and contributions of each team member and believe strongly in making updated our knowledge keeping at par with the most recent developments in the field of reproductive biology.
All team members have worked cohesively over the years and admit the strength of each member. Also know that all the team members are highly-dedicated, qualified and trained in their own fields.