The procedure of Surrogacy in Mumbai works in two ways for infertile couples to have an own baby which is gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy. Gestational Surrogacy in Mumbai is a procedure where your fertility expert will collect your eggs from your ovaries and fertilize them with your husband sperm in culture dish using an IVF procedure to form an embryo and once the embryo gets developed your embryologist will pick the best embryo and placed it into the uterus of the gestational surrogate.
On the other side, traditional Surrogacy in Mumbai is the procedure in which the eggs of surrogate mother will be collected and fertilized with the sperm of your husband to form an embryo and once the embryo is developed it will be transferred into the uterus of the traditional surrogate.
To whom the Surrogacy in Mumbai is recommended
The following are the couples for whom the Surrogacy in Mumbai is the best procedure to have an own baby:
- The couple who are over the age of 40 years.
- The couple where women partner is dealing with some medical issues with the uterus and unable to carry the pregnancy.
- A woman who had the hysterectomy and her uterus removed.
- A gay couple who wish to have a baby for them the Surrogacy in Mumbai is the best option to have an own baby.
Success Rates of Surrogacy in Mumbai
Till date, the success rates for taking the baby home using gestational procedure is around 75 to 85% and using traditional surrogacy it is around 60 to 70% which is quite high as compared to the success rates of other countries for taking the baby home.
Advantages of Surrogacy in Mumbai
The following are the advantages of Surrogacy in Mumbai:
- Surrogacy in Mumbai is a procedure which provides intended parents an opportunity to start their family.
- Rates of pregnancy are very high with this advanced technology.
- Surrogates are properly screened to ensure the successful delivery.
- Working with right team of professionals will eliminate the fear of loss of child and also provide you the confidence in your journey towards surrogacy.
Disadvantages of Surrogacy in Mumbai
The following are the disadvantages of Surrogacy in Mumbai:
- Surrogacy can be complicated for both intended parents and surrogates. You must choose the correct team of professionals who will provide you with best services.
- Surrogacy is little expensive than other fertility procedures so you need to check with your insurance provider about the coverage of surrogacy.
- Surrogates will give their best to start the intended parents with their family, however, for the surrogates it become difficult to make understand their loved ones about the procedure.
Surrogacy Cost in Mumbai
The surrogacy is a little expensive procedure than other fertility procedures, however, the chances to achieve the goal of having an own baby is much higher with surrogacy. The Surrogacy Cost in Mumbai for gestational procedure is around USD 35,000 and for traditional it is around USD 30,000 including all other expenses which other developed countries does not include.