Symptoms and causes:
The main and important symptom of infertility is the inability for women to conceive even after having unprotected intercourse for more than a year. The ovulation in women depends upon menstrual cycle that’s too long (30-35 days more) or can be too short ( less than 20 days), and if your periods are irregular that means that you are not ovulation. The irregularity in periods may be due to many outward signs or symptoms.
When we should consult a doctor?
The right time to consult a doctor sometimes depends upon your age:
Women are up to age of 35 years:
- If you are between 35-40 years
- If you are older than 40 years
It’s been seen that as the women’s age grows the quality of the eggs diminishes and chances of getting pregnant decreases. Therefore its always necessary to start a treatment at right time, your healthcare provider also begin treatment right away if you or your partner has fertility issues if you have the history of miscarriages, irregular periods, endometriosis any many other unknown reasons.
Each of the following factors is responsible for women to conceive:
- You need to ovulate
- Your partner needs sperm
- Requirement for regular intercourse
- You need to have open fallopian tubes
For conceiving every single step of human reproduction process has to be happen correctly. The following are the steps involve in the process:
Out of the two ovaries one release mature eggs
- The eggs are then picked up by the fallopian tubes
- Through the uterus they reach fallopian tubes for the fertilization
- The fertilized eggs then travel down the fallopian tubes to uterus
- The fertilized eggs implants and grows in uterus.
In women various factors may interrupt this process. The factors may include
- Premature ovarian failure
- Damaged or blocked fallopian tubes
- Access Prolactin in body
- Unexplained infertility issues