Infertility is the opposite term of fertility which is expressed as the inability to reproduce new ones mean after one year of continue intercourse pregnancy is not achieved. As we know fertility is achieved by the process of fertilization and to achieve fertilization there must be the fusion of gametes: male and female that is sperm and ovum respectively. If infertility exists doesn’t mean that there is the biological issue in the female may be biological issues creates the barrier in male too.
There are divergent symptoms due to which pregnancy is not possible. Some Symptoms of Infertility can be notified as for women.
- The crucial symptom of Infertility is not achieving pregnancy.
- Irregular menstrual cycle in women.
- Menstruation is never achieved or achieved menstruation, but suddenly it terminated.
- Painful and irritating menstruation
- The Quantity of blood discharge during menstruation.
- Unwanted symptoms are seen in the skin.
- Weight Increased
Infertility symptoms in the male can be noticed as:
- Abnormal hair growth
- Unusual sexual desire
- Pain or swelling in the testicles
Causes of Infertility in women are
- Swelling in pelvic disorder
- Infectious disorder
- Serious medical illness
- Hormonal imbalance
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Age more than 30
- Environmental effects and what type of food is you are consuming
- Mental stress
- Excessive physical exercise
- Severe medical disorder
- Thyroid disorder
Cause of infertility in Men is:
- Release of sperm problem
- Hormonal problem
- Environmental impact and eating and drinking habits such as alcohol.
- Sexual issues
Now let’s know what are the treatment options for Infertility?
There is the divergent alternative option to eliminate infertility such as
- IVF (in vitro fertility): It is defined as the alternative procedure which is achieved by the process of fertilization but in the laboratory area. So it is called as In vitro and the procedure which is done within the human body is known as in vivo. It includes more options such as:
- ICSI( intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
- IUI (intrauterine insemination)
Here, ICSI is defined as the procedure in which an individual sperm is injected into an egg and IUI is defined as the procedure in which sperm is placed directly within a women uterus to increase the number of sperm.
- Surrogacy: It is also substitute to achieve pregnancy. It has been classified into two classes:
- Here tradition surrogacy : It is defined as the auxiliary process of achieving pregnancy by hiring a woman for nine-month and placing the sperm of intended father into her womb later fertilization is achieved and an embryo is evolved and finally it has been observed that the child carry the genetic character of hired women.
- Gestational surrogacy: It is another artificial procedure to attain pregnancy by placing the fertilized embryo in the womb of hiring women. This procedure is also known as the womb for rent. And in this surrogacy, there is no genetic link between surrogate mother and child so most of the people prefer this method.
The Aim of the Entire topic is too aware the people who are facing these symptoms should know the cause and should be aware that there is treatment and they should follow the treatment offered by infertility clinics. So, choose the best options.