Symptoms of endometriosis:
Most women’s who suffer from endometriosis do not notice the symptoms, but one who are diagnosed, the most common causes includes:
- Pelvic pain that occur just before menstruation or after menstruation
- Painful intercourse
- Stomach cramps during intercourse
- Bowel movements during urination
- Pain and pelvic examination
- Infertility issues
The intensity of pain can vary from person to person and from month to month and it can greatly affect the individual.
Pelvic pain in women’s suffering from endometriosis depends upon where the endometriosis is located or where it is implanted.
- The more deep it is implanted the more severe is the pain you will experience
- The implants have the tendency to release substances that are capable of eliciting pain
THE couples who are healthy for them endometriosis can be one of the reason for infertility. Endometriosis is basically the scar tissue formation within the pelvis region of women. In case of blocked or damaged fallopian tubes mechanical process involves the transfer of fertilized eggs into th e women’s uterus.
Other symptoms related to endometriosis are as follows:
- Blood during urine (mostly during menstruation)
- Lower abdominal pain
- Lower back pain
- Irregular periods or heavy bleeding
- Painful urination
The cause for endometriosis
What causes endometriosis is still unknown to many. The name endometriosis is derived from endometrium which basically means the tissue which lines inside women’s uterus. In normal cases if the female is not pregnant this tissue shed up as menstrual cycle. Endometriosis occurs when the tissue starts growing outside the uterus on the surface of female reproductive organs.
Treatment of endometriosis
There is no medical cure for endometriosis but there are treatments which prove to be beneficial for endometriosis. For couples who plan about conceiving doctors advice to have treatment for endometriosis depending upon the pain and the age of the patient. Treatment methods include:
- Pain medication
- Hormone therapy
- Surgical treatment